Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis preperation from smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jakethecreator, Jun 17, 2011.

1. I learned from my father, who is a physicist, that smoke is a collection of solid particles. It is not a gas. Therefore, if smoke is allowed to settle in a closed space, the solid particles will begin to adhere to walls of the container, and eventually all of the smoke will settle out as solids across the container.
    I had the idea of containing marijuana smoke and collecting all of these settled particles and compressing them, so that you could re-smoke them. What I want to know is if you smoked smoke, would the smoke be more potent in THC content? Or would it be easy to make hash from? would the hash produced from smoke particles be more potent? Could you press the already smoked smoke a second time? Could you eventually get to 99.9% THC?

2. K well if you noticed when you toke on marijuana smoke at first it's a thick white/yellow, and after you blow the smoke out, it's a thin haze. Your lungs absorb most of the THC so you're just going to be getting carcinogen solid smoke matter.

3. Why would I inhale my smoke if I intend to press it? Are you stupid or somthing? That's like saying you can't make hash because after you smoke it there's no THC left in it. Well no shit? You don't smoke it before you make the hash, and I'm not going to inhale the smoke. The smoke is never going to contact any part of my body. I'm going to use a machine to do it.

4. Only one way to find out... try it and report back to us with pics

5. [​IMG]

6. Lol i dont understand why people wanna do all this crap with it, Just smoke it and get high.

7. i've thought of this too.. not as intensely as you but i have lol

8. Relax.. he didn't understand that you'd be extracting the smoke from a machine.

Tell us how it works, I'll rep you for trying it.

9. You should burn the bud with hemp wick or a glass dabber or something instead of a lighter because if you keep "re-smoking" the weed and then collecting it off the inside of a container and then "re-smoke" it again every time you would add butane to the mix if you use a lighter, that would be GROSS

10. Just blow the smoke out quick that way there is less time for shit to settle in your lungs. People that hold in blunt hits are fuckin stoopid.

11. I tried this and I wasn't able to get enough smoke to collect the solids. I scraped up a very small amount, and it's almost invisible. I burned a whole quarter but was unsuccesful. That was a good waste of 30. I will try again sometime this week with a whole ounce. If that doesn't work, i'll try it with a quarter pound of swag, which I can get for 50 bucks.

12. Let us know how it works out for ya.

13. I dont even care what this picture says, just find it too funny! haha

but hey, go ahead and give it a shot, i'm generally interested if that is correct. just seems like alot of work though.

14. Its called resin

15. yes, smoke causes cancer.

16. that's why its best to vape like no other