Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis potentiators (high impactors)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by loud sticky, Jun 12, 2012.

1. So ive been thinkin for a bit and tried to come up with a list of things that can potentially increase/impact your high. This is what i got.
    1. Tolerance breaks
    2. Eating slightly over ripe mango before sesh
    3. Omega 3 supplements
    4. Setting/environment
    5. Smoking tools
    6. Holding in hits for max absorbtion
    7. Quality of bud
    So do you guys have any ideas to increase your high or are these pretty much the only known things that can affect it? Or does someone out there have an undiscovered personal technique that doesnt involve killing brain cells in the process lol? Thanks

2. Vape, use edibles, concentrates such as wax, switch up strains, etc.

3. Ive noticed that when i cough alot during a session i get way more blazed than if i dont. Im not a fan of coughing by any means but it does seem to impact the high alot.

4. [quote name='"Nhan420"']Ive noticed that when i cough alot during a session i get way more blazed than if i dont. Im not a fan of coughing by any means but it does seem to impact the high alot.[/quote]

Ive also noticed this too. I think it has to do with your lung expanding when you cough and increasing the surface area of the lungs which results in more absorbtion. Can anyone confirm this or no?

5. No it is because there is more actives in the weed, causing coughing.

6. The faster your heart beats, the more THC is absorbed by your lungs, so try some cardio for five minutes before smoking.

7. If I drink beforehand weed tends to affect me more, but I can find it hard to mix the two so it often ends with me monging in a corner for an hour.

8. Bongs just kill me while everything else seems small

9. I thought you only need to hold it in for 3-5 seconds to absorb max THC, wouldn't holding it in after that make you feel light-headed?

10. Had some mango juice a half hour before smoking and I stayed lit for a couple hours longer than usual... I wouldnt say it has to be a ripe mango. Mango juice works too.

11. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']I thought you only need to hold it in for 3-5 seconds to absorb max THC, wouldn't holding it in after that make you feel light-headed?[/quote]

Ya youre right 3-5 sec is all you need

12. I've heard people mention mango and omega 3 quite frequently, but not as to how it alters or by how much it increases your high.
    Anybody able to answer this?

13. Does eating mango before actually help ?

14. I've always heard that coughing just gives you a head rush and you don't feel stoned the second you exhale (sometimes you do) so the coughing leads into the high

15. i eat some mango about an hour before smoking, and i feel high using less weed. eating mango after smoking makes the high lasts longer.

16. [quote name='"Faulkjuice"']I've heard people mention mango and omega 3 quite frequently, but not as to how it alters or by how much it increases your high.
    Anybody able to answer this?[/quote]

You might want to google that but i know it has to do with some type of chemical that the mangos produce. And for omega 3's it helps keep your cannabanoid receptors healthy and function properly.

17. The main problem I see here is holding in hits for max absorption. It only takes about 7 seconds to absorb THC. Anymore time and you're just killing brain cells and letting tar build up in your lungs. I've also heard rumors of taking bong tokes with your ass to trip balls. But I'll let you try that one first and report back to us. :rolleyes:

18. bong tokes with your ass? how could you even toke with your anus this doesn't make sense unless you like blew the smoke up in there with the help of your slightly curious friend.

19. [quote name='"Necstar"']

The main problem I see here is holding in hits for max absorption. It only takes about 7 seconds to absorb THC. Anymore time and you're just killing brain cells and letting tar build up in your lungs. I've also heard rumors of taking bong tokes with your ass to trip balls. But I'll let you try that one first and report back to us. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Alrite ill try that out. And yea i know you only need less than 7 sec for max absorbtion i think i said that in an earlier post.

I also have some orange peach mango juice that ive been sippin all day. Ill let you guys know if seems different or anything when i toke up later.

20. It does for me but I don't know if it would have the same effect for a daily/heavy smoker.

The first time I tried it the mango wasn't ripe and had no effect. Since then the mangoes have been ripe and the high has definitely been more intense. This past Sunday wake n bake- ate a mango waited an hour and hit the vape/bong and had the most incredible weed only high that I've had in a long time.