Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis "Pot" (hot) Chocolate

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by kissthesky89, Jan 4, 2011.

1. hey yall anybody know how to make a decent cup of hot pot chocolate milk? or where to direct me to find a recipe? thanks :wave:

2. i dont drink hot chocolate,but i do drink tea. if you have a crystal/thc catcher on your grinder,save up the kief,im talking like .5 of a gram and throw it into your hot chocolate,wait about an hour or so and you will start to feel the effects. the buzz will keep creeping up on you for a fair amount of time. not for amateurs,the buzz can be to strong for a lot of people. check it out for yourself and see how you find it. its never failed for me in the past. actually,i might just have a cup of tea after work,it sounds that good!

3. remember to include some fat IE whole milk/half&half in the tea

and make the hot cocoa with milk, not water + swiss miss