Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis Popcorn?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Wobby woo, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Hey blades, ever since I learned about edibles I have been fascinated with the idea of creating cannabis popcorn. To go about making this, you would simply make cannabutter and pour it over some popcorn. I would imagine it would taste somewhat gross (really weedy) unless you added a type of flavored salt or whatever you prefer. Would this be possible?

2. Don't see why it wouldn't be possible. The butter is what's loaded with the goods after all.

How would you gauge your doses? I'd imagine it'd be easy to lose track and eat a bit more than you should. Once the butter kicks in, you might not enjoy the feeling of being punched in the face by too many cannabutter infused popcorn pieces.

That would be my only concern.