Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cannabis plant

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by gasmask32, Apr 2, 2012.

1. how do u make a cannabis plant grow faster???? need help

2. I read somewhere that if you masturbate over it twice a day it, it speeds up the process.

3. [quote name='"iVapeTooMuch"']I read somewhere that if you masturbate over it twice a day it, it speeds up the process.[/quote]

I've heard that too bro. I'm not kidding. Just don't jizz on your plant. Something to do with the pheromones released activating some growth hormone or something.

Good Luck and happy April fools day!

4. Lol. The more powerful the light source the faster it'll grow usually. Also depends on the plant's genetics and overall grow conditions.

5. I write a little note on a piece of paper in my grow room instructing my plants on what to do. It reads as follows;

Step 1.) Find light.
    Step 2.) Try to catch the light.
    Step 3.) Get fat with flowers.
    Step 4.) Accept your death.
    Step 5.) ???
    Step 6.) Profit.

Sometimes I don't trust my girls to do it themselves.

6. If you are asking how to bring about maturity faster, start cutting down on the hours of light! Make it late "autumn"(10/14), not the "equinox"(12/12)! Cannabis is a light-hour sensitive plant.

Granny :wave:

7. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']If you are asking how to bring about maturity faster, start cutting down on the hours of light! Make it late "autumn"(10/14), not the "equinox"(12/12)! Cannabis is a light-hour sensitive plant.

Granny :wave:[/quote]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the majority of plants light sensitive?