Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis + Peanut butter...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spongbobrules, Mar 14, 2010.

1. So I want to make some cannabis peanut butter when I get back to university today but I am no comfortable leaving out the weed in my room as that's really sketchy and just begging the RA to turn me into university police. I want to ask, is it okay to do the leave out method but not really leave it out? I want to buy a small jar of peanut butter and just pour in a few ounces of low mids/schwag and mix it together and put the lid back on and leave it. Will that work the same as leaving it out in some aluminum?

2. It shouldn't be a problem just leave it chill in a hidden spot. Does your RA come into your room often or something?

3. I think it will work, you just have to mix it up very well in the jar because the fat oils could sink to the bottom or something, if you drown the peanut butter with a lot of bud and mix well it should work the same.

4. lol bob marley is everywhere

5. I heard that...

6. This lol

7. you should make some hash oil and add it to the peanut butter because if your using a few ounces of schwag its going to taste gross

8. Not really. They do random open-view inspections of rooms for damages, illegal items, weapons, etc. But lately one of the idiots down the hall have been careless with their shit and let the smell linger into the hallway, leading to the RA notifying the university police and the kid got busted. The university even brought in their own dogs so I don't want to leave it out in the open air.

9. Only use about .5-1g per 16gs of fat or so, so that it can absorb it well. Maybe add some oil and mix it in really well in addition.

10. What your going to want to do is pick all the stems and seeds out of the bud. Then take the bud and put it in a grinder. Grind it for about 15 minutes or until its very very fine. Then take the peanut butter and the bud and mix it all together. Leave it sitting somewhere for a few days or a week. Then spread it on shit and get baked.

11. Damn that sounds terrible. I'm glad my place isn't that strict.

12. I mean it's not THAT bad. The open-view inspections are just so that they can make sure we're not putting holes in walls and letting shit get all moldy in our rooms and stuff. Also to check for alcohol and shit. The cops have been lingering around lately tho because of the dumbass down the hall.

13. You should let it sit for at LEAST one week, i'd go for 2 to be safe though. Basically the same as firecrackers but on a larger scale.

14. I would hate to try and search for it, but someone made a good firecracker thread not too long ago and they posted something about how effective the firecrackers were for baked vs unbaked, and how long they sit out. He had one for a week and I think he said that it was barely noticeable, but the one that was only a few days old worked much better.