Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis Oil is the Cure for Cancer

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Nov 6, 2013.

1. I will also use this thread to post other links.

2. Hey, I know Justin too!  Good report overall.

3. I use a version of the RSO myself and have been for a little more than 2 months. I have malignant squamous skin cancer as well as a lot of spinal issues that cause a lot of pain and numbness from constant inflammation. I have a stack of rods running down to my tailbone and a vertebra in my neck that has slipped forward into my throat, causing extreme vertigo and tunnel vision when swallowing. I use the oil topically on the skin cancer and have seen or felt no apparent spread or further inflammation at the site. I take capsules with 2 drops of the oil in agave nectar alternating with very concentrated coconut oil caps each night. When I started I was having to take morphine and oxy to help with the pain. A month after I started using the hemp oil I asked the doctor to stop the narcotics and just give a muscle relaxer instead. I could barely eat due to the inflammation in my throat. I'm now been able eat regularly. I could barely walk but now I'm taking 2 mile walks daily. I had no strength and much pain and numbness in my arms, shoulders and upper back and neck. Now I'm using resistance bands and am beginning to get strength back so that I can open a jar, and more, again. My upper body is starting to respond and I now am able to lift more each day, without overdoing it and slowly. I feel great and it has to be the oil. Nothing else has happened. I can only believe that the larger cannabis doses from the oil has been reducing my inflammation all over my body. I almost have no pain, at least compared to where I was. It's miraculous. It has my endorsement for sure.  :)

4. @[member="PsychedelicSam"]  Do you make the oil with Everclear/ethanol instead of naphtha? I've heard it gives a better yield (in addition to not using an industrial solvent).

Yeah, I use Everclear. I don't like the idea of petrochemicals nor do I have an outside area to process it so I stick to Everclear. I'm not sure that the yield is any higher in THC, but the ethanol can extract more plant waxes and oils due to it's polarity and a lot of the extra yield is from that. I get about 2.5-3g per ounce of pot but I use last years trim that is pretty beat up. I haven't had the bucks yet to work with buds but I hear that the average yield is about 3.5g/oz. Because of the polarity of the ethanol, I use fast washes instead of the longer wash utilized with the non-polars so that might influence my yield, too. 

I'm starting my third batch and it's finally getting a little easier and I'm becoming more confident. Yesterday I did my extraction of 3 ounces of trim and today I let it winterize and then tomorrow morning I'll begin the long, slow process of making the oil.  :)

6. Good luck with your treatment Sam!

Is your oil decarboxylated well? That seems to make a big difference in results for a lot of people.

My reefer is so old that it's naturally decarbed, so I don't have to do anything with the oven, but if I use fresher stuff I do decarb it. I'm an old stoner so I need that psychoactivity as much as the physical benefits for my well being.  :)

8. Personally, I believe the "psychoactivity" is a sign that your medicine is working well and doing its job.

Sleep and relaxation are part of the healing process.

:D

9. Thanks wonderful (making oil always is).  You could definitely increase your yield from doing longer washes and better product, some people I talk to claim almost 95g of oil from 1 pound of buds.

10. Thank god alot of people already know about phenoix tears/rick simpson oil. I wish I would've known to help my grandmother who died a year or two ago :/ She was on literally 100 different pills a day so probably wouldn't have helped

The yield is also going to depend on the solvent. I also make my oil with freezing cold ingredients and utensils. The only thing you're accomplishing with a longer soak with ethanol is increasing the additional plant compounds, many of which have their own unique properties and can be beneficial in the oil. I use Dragon tinctures for that and just want my oil fairly clean since I use it in a number of different ways and taste can matter. I like my oil to be RSO-style but as clean as shatter. 

I wish I could use better pot, but you have to take what you can get. I have gotten a couple of pounds of this trim from a friend for free and I live on a low fixed income, so without it we wouldn't even be having this discussion. It's still good weed but just not as good as it was when fresh. My friend didn't really take care of it well but it's still better than nothing. Now that I have practiced with it and know that the oil is something worth continuing, with this knowledge I am now comfortable using buds and I'm sure my yield and the quality of my oil will go up. But it's not bad now so I'm happy.  ;)

Even if it hadn't completely healed her, it definitely would have made her final years a lot more comfortable and could have reduced those pills considerably. I've reduced my blood pressure medication three times, stopped the narcotic pain pills and know that I could stop or reduce others if I were sicker instead of just busted up physically. So you never know and it is worth the try.  :)

13. I'm glad to see the positive response to this post!  I am the author of this report.  On March 3rd, 2008 I saw the documentary Run From the Cure on this forum, and from that day on, I was an activist for this medicine.  I've seen it grow from one video to a movement of hundreds of patients, caregivers, doctors, dispensaries, corporations, and teams.  I've seen a close family friend cured of aggressive prostate cancer and met cured patients.  And I've seen the news surrounding high-CBD cannabis oil explode.  It's funny, my report is basically already out of date, as it doesn't contain the remarkable news surrounding the Stanley brothers' new epilepsy patients or the story of Zander Welton for cortical dysplasia, nor does it contain the newest study showing that non-psychoactive cannabinoids have synergistic anticancer effects.

Nonetheless, the evidence is overwhelming.  Cannabis extracts can reliably eliminate cancer in humans and control other serious diseases.  This is no longer a fringe issue.

I urge EVERYONE here to begin sharing this report with as many of your representatives as possible, state and Federal.  State representatives are easier to reach and you can even call them directly.  Send them emails alluding to the recent news of high-CBD cannabis oil's effectiveness for epilepsy, link to the miraculous stories, then state how this is only the beginning.  Send them a link to the report, which can also be reached through CannabisExtractReport.com, and state there is medical documentation of terminal cancer patients who are in remission with the use of cannabis oil.  You can also tweet the link to anybody who you think would have interest.

This is it - this is the key to full legalization, which can be achieved throughout the entire world.  THIS IS REVOLUTIONARY.  Every single person needs this medicine, and once the world knows it can eliminate cancer in humans, no one will wait.  That's why this will be global.  So let's set off this revolution together!  It started at GrassCity - only fitting that this community helps finish it! 

14. Hey guys I was diagnosed with lymphoma this past summer, Ive been burning herb for the whole time and it's the only thing that really helps with the pain and nausea from chemotherapy.

I would really like the begin with making this oil, are there any guides out there that could help?

This is how I do it.  :)

RSO-style Hemp Oil

16. Thank you! this will help alot

There's more in that thread about various ways to dose and dosing equivalencies and other info that is going to be further updated soon, so you may want to stay tuned. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.  :)

18. Is RSO actually more efficient then say chemotherapy? 

In many cases. Chemo and radiation are toxic and can kill instead of heal. The differences are like day and night.  :)