Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis Oil Is Curing My Dogs Lymphoma

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by WayneC, Aug 8, 2014.

1. My dog has the same just about the same time frame. I found this and am reading. Me and wife hade been talking about this to try no we are

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Thank you so much all the info I can have is great what is the ISO??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Or ROS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Hey guys. I'm new to this thread. It's been really useful. My 7yo American staffy boy Achie has lymphoma. We don't have the biopsy results to confirm the type or severity, two weeks ago I found the lumps in his neck and legs, after a week of antis with no effect the vet did the biopsy, she has told me she is most certain it is lymphoma. I am uncertain as to wether I will go with chemo or pred. I would like a combo of both Eastern and western medicine. The problem is, Archie is very anaemic, we don't know why. I don't know how this will effect his treatment. A bit more info on CBD would be great. Is CBD with hemp oil the same thing you guys are talking about? We don't have dispenceries in Australia so im a bit lost. Should I make RSO also? Is it necessary? I don't want Archie to freak out and in Australia you can't really know what kind of weed you're buying. Any info would be much appreciated

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mostly agree, only difference is that I only feed Sardines packed in water, not in oil..Per my pooch's breeder.
    Prednisone will reduce the swelling but must be dosed as little as possible to avoid long term problems.
    Lost a Beagle yrs ago (aged 9) to lymphoma..I am a believer that the increase in cancer(s) can be linked directly to the crap we feed our furry friends...even the "BEST" food sucks unless you can cook for your dog! JMHO..

• Like Like x 2
  6. RSO is Rick Simpson Oil......Directions for making it are readily available on the internet...Search Rick Simpson..
    Medical and online Cannabis stores also sell it ready made but the prices are high. Some are cheaper if made from hemp and you have to add some thc into your medication regiment as they say it is necessary. I have a coconut oil infused with hemp and thc and give it to my Willow as needed. She gets too zoned to have her on it all the time. I like to be able to watch her for signs and also so I can recognise and be there for her when she is in distress. Willow was given 30-60 days and we are on day 60....She is still with us and leading a reasonably good life but it is not over yet...we are working it. Buy some commercial RSO to get you started and start making your own is my reccommendation unless you live In Canada, I found a supplier at 30 dollars for 700 mg (1 gram syringe)

• Like Like x 3
  7. I've been giving my Willow HROS which is a thick black oil derived from soaking Hemp in High Proof alcohol, then burning off the alcohol so you have a thick black oil remaining. From one once I get 3.5 mil/gram of CBD oil. hemp oil sold in stores is made from pressing the oil from the hemp seeds. I am using a high cannabinoid hemp purchased online from a UK company called HempVan affiliated with Medi-Weed which also sells it. Prices are very resonable so You Can Do This. Then you will just have to find a way to incorporate some THC into the medicine you give. I also add a Canine Cancer support tincture called Life Gold available on amazon for about 50$ Candian. Ive also been reading up on Chaga mushrooms and have made a tincture that I am also giving to Willow now that I realize the benefits. So far so good here. Hope your journey is a memorable one. If I loose my Willow today, I know I gave it my best and so did she. What a TROOPER she is.

• Like Like x 1

8. Hello, my 9 year old pit bull mix was just diagnosed with Lymphoma and given 1 to 3 months to live. She still has her appetite (Thank God) and I hope I can make her as comfortable as possible. I just started her on the Prednisone, Wild Planet Sardines, Turmeric, Artemisinin and Essiac tea pills but I am lost on the CBD oil. I did a search on Amazon but I am not sure what brand to go with. I really need some help as this entire process has been like a bad dream. Can some one please help?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just a heads up if your going for a cure. Predisone only works for a short time...very short time...and can block the possability of other alternatives working. My vet did not share this info with me as in his books she was already done for and Predisone was given to allow me to have a little time. I only had Willow on Predisone for three days and then took her off when I found out about Predisone being a very temporary patch that would likely block what I was trying to do with the CBD. Without Predisone and with CBD we have made it well past what the Vet proposed what an expected exit time for Willow. I cannot say we have a cure happening here but we have had 9 weeks of time with her and having Hope is so much better the waiting for them to die.

In respect to CBD you won't find what your looking for on Amazon...You need to access the oil through a cannabis dispensery or make your own. Buying is expensive depending on the size of your dog. Making your own is relatively easy if you have access to cannabis or high CBD Hemp. I used Hemp tea buds purchased for a company named HempVan in UK. If you are in Canada I can provide you with the name of a CBD oil supplier who has the lowest price on CBD oil that I have found. Most places charge 60-90 for one Mil but this source charges 30 per mil canadian dollars.
    I know to well how out of control and overburdend you feel at this time but it will get better as you travel the path before you. You have some difficult choices to make, but you are guaranteed to learn a lot in the process. The time with your beloved fur baby is worth the effort.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. My four and a half yr old pitbull was just diagnosed with lymphoma. We got the report as well as everyone did about chemo and steroids and what to expect. I have read a lot of of this thread and want to try CBD and THC. I need help as I do not know what to do. Fortunately I live in Oregon and we are very legal up here so I have good resources. We are currently reaching out to our friend who makes their own edibles and they are putting the word out. My Maynard is a very strong dog. He has mountain biked with me up to twenty miles and is always at my side. This is very hard and if I can't cure it I want him to be comfortable with the time he has, Thanks

11. My Willow is currently on day 68 having been given 30 day life expectancy.I have shared a lot of what I am doing so if you have read my posts you can gleen something that is useful to you. I expect that each case is different as there are two types of Lymphoma and many different breeds of dogs. It has not been a simple process for us but we are having some sucess in respect to extending her life but I cannot say she is experiencing great comfort. One day at a time and being there for her when she has a bad day is part of the process. I have also incorporated Chaga treatments in with the use of CBD and THC and recommend that you and others take a look at Chaga. I personally don't care if CBD and THC keep my dog alive or if Chaga is responsible. I just want my dog to have as long a life as possible. If you have any specific questions I will do my best to answer them for you though all I kown is what for now has been working for Willow.

12. Thanks for the reply. We are lucky and have two holistic pet stores close to us they are allowed to sell CBD oil. We started him on that tonight. We have an appointment with the oncologist on Thursday and also made an appointment with a holistic vet on Monday. I just need the knowledge and I will do the best I can

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. It's been two months since my girls diagnoses. We are still on prednisone. Tried to wean and her lymphnodes swelled right up. As much as I hate the drug it does seem to help with the swelling. She's on 10mg 2x a day. My girl is still on the sardines I alternate the extra virgin olive oil and water ones. She eats thin cut steak, carrots and one tin of sardines 2x a day. Also I have had her on the budwig diet for two months - cold compressed flax seed oil mixed with organic cottage cheese. She gets that 2x a day. I also had her on a thc salve because she stopped drinking a month ago. After an hour of the small dose she was drinking which I applied in her ear but didn't really seem to help the swelling seemed to get her buggy eyed high more than anything. So I changed to an oil called clear which is distilled thc. It's mixed with cbd ration 1:1. She's on only 8 drops 2x a day so far.strted on in just 2 drops. Its been two weeks- her appetite and drinking is still really great. I took the tumeric away because it is a Warming agent and my girl already runs hot. Didn't want to make it more miserable for her. I hope this information helps someone.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Please read my story which starts on the page prior.
    Please read my story it's been two months since our diagnoses. Most gut wrenching thing.

15. I agree with you. I feel so guilty what I was feeding my dogs. I actually thought I was giving them a good diet feeding the Iams. Also thought it was okay by my vets advice to give them trifexis for flea and heart worm. Not having the knowledge of the bullshit that is out there and we innocently give our dogs has really made me reassess everything.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Damn..I just found out my poor 4 yr old Aussie has a tumor in her mouth..The Vet took a Needle Biopsy 2 days ago and it should be back tomorrow 5/12/17. No matter what, she has to have it removed. If it is malignant, I fear for the worst:cry:
    She is not in any pain right now and can eat fine (Probably why I did not catch it earlier). I am in Reno, NV, and got her a half gram of RSO in a syringe. Gave her a small shot anyway, since it can't hurt. Praying for a negative biopsy..She was so suspicious of it, I had to put the dose on a piece of cheese to get her to accept it..THIS SUCKS BIG TIME, and any operation is going to cost big $$$.:(

17. I have just joined this forum praying this will help my Best friend! I have lost 6 dogs within an 18mth span. 4 to old age all 16yrs or almost. 3 golden/lab mixes, 1 corgi/cocker mix. 1minpin chi mix at 12yrs to diabetes. And 1 pitbull to very aggressive cancer. Diagnosed and gone within 2wks.
    Now my 8yr old little Torque has Lymphoma! He weighs 63# I want to start him on CBD oil for dogs. Just reading through the posts here to figure out what to start with. Looks the majority is 1 drop 3xs a day??
    Thank you all for the information it's heartbreaking to go through this again! I Love my furr son so much!! But it is helping to read all of your posts!! Any suggestions would be great!!
    He was diagnosed yesterday when I found 3 large masses under his jaw and 2 on hind legs.. Is anyone's pup here experience it under the jaw? And their hind legs?
    Thank you all!!!

18. How is your dog doing? I have a boxer and she just had her biopsy last week and we are waiting for the results. All her nodes are swollen. She has all had 2 seizures, one last night and one the night before. I want to give her the oil, I'm a true believer in the the oil. It helped cure my dad of Lymphoma. I just wanted to see how your dosages where working. Thank you for your time.

19. Wayne, which brand of CBD oil did you use? My dog has just been diagnosed with lymphoma.

20. lymphoma in dogs hsd increased a bunch with increased use of roundup etc. both my neighbors lost dogs