Cannabis oil/honey oil

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by EricG, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Anyone have a great article how to make oil with leaves and trims? Oil like this [​IMG][​IMG]

Its made with either butane or alcohol i wana make some with butane

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Bolt

• Like Like x 1
  3. What?

4. Google bho
    Or rosin tech

Sent from my LGLS660 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Bho oil extraction , coffee filters and a PVC pipe with 2 end caps , drill about 8 holes in one end cap , put a coffee filter over the inside of the end cap and place on the bottom of ur PVC pipe , fill ur pipe with ur shake or bud , drill one hole in the other cap to fit the butane nossel in , cap the other end of the pipe , now u have a Sealed PVC pipe with it shake inside , (should look similar to a pipe bomb lol ) , feed butane thru the pipe over a glass bowl. The butane freezes the tricombes and fluid will drop out the bottom 8 holes thru the filter , should be a golden colour if it's done right , any green in it , and it's not filtering properly thru the coffee filter , run 2 or 3 cans thru it , when it stops dripping , sit ur bowl of gold liquid inside another bowl of warm water to evaporate the butane and be left with a gold oil on the bottom of the bowl , beware this still contains butane and should be Vaccume purged before consumption , look it up mate , easy as fuck to do !!

6. Yeah fuck also look up static electricity.

7. Guess ur refering to static in PVC ? Could u just earth the tube u think ?