Cannabis 'no worse than junk food', says report

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by M369, Oct 15, 2012.

1. #1 M369, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2012
    This is good news for the UK! :hello:

Cannabis 'no worse than junk food', says report - Health News - Health & Families - The Independent

EDIT:

Even though Junk food is way worst than weed this is still a step in the right direction.

2. :wave:I saw this on the news:D

3. Good news for sure

4. This is great! I would love to see the UK decriminalize or legalize. You go you bloody redcoats!!

5. They are having a debate about it on Radio 2. As usual some Bitch is on there talking about how her 'friend' gets aggressive when he smokes it and can't go a day without smoking it. She also said that people shouldn't be allowed to grow it because the government wouldn't be able to regulate it and kids will be able to get it.

WAKE UP YOU FOOL. The government can't regulate it anyway! And most drug dealers don't give a shit who it gets sold to. Fucking ignorance of people is unreal. They see ONE case of someone smoking weed and turning into some kind of fucking maniac and suddenly it's the demon drug. I hate to compare weed to alcohol, but in this case we need to compare a raging alcoholic and a 'pot head'. See who comes up the worst person.

6. [quote name='"Mat369"']
    They are having a debate about it on Radio 2. As usual some Bitch is on there talking about how her 'friend' gets aggressive when he smokes it and can't go a day without smoking it. She also said that people shouldn't be allowed to grow it because the government wouldn't be able to regulate it and kids will be able to get it.

WAKE UP YOU FOOL. The government can't regulate it anyway! And most drug dealers don't give a shit who it gets sold to. Fucking ignorance of people is unreal. They see ONE case of someone smoking weed and turning into some kind of fucking maniac and suddenly it's the demon drug. I hate to compare weed to alcohol, but in this case we need to compare a raging alcoholic and a 'pot head'. See who comes up the worst person.[/quote]

Couldn't agree more

7. I so love the "but what about the children?!" arguments. I'd rather my children use marijuana than any of the other crap kids do. I will provide my kids with weed if they promise not to drink or do drugs.

8. :smoke::wave:I will give her pal some herb that will not make him aggressive might not be able to string 2 two words together for a while. chil:smoke:

9. Great news, except they will probably just ban junk food too now and caution us for possesion of a big mac :smoke:

10. #10 Madliberator, Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012
  11. No shit junk foods worse

12. Weed is way better then junk food, weed honestly is like fruits. Fruits contain sugar, but it's fructose and its way better for us then processed sugar, and fruits have allot of health benefits just as weed does. Alcohol is like junk food, has processed sugar and fat that is ok in small moderation, but any more and it's very harmful and junk food has zero benefits as alcohol does .

[quote name='"Elechronic"']"What do you think Sarge, do you think this is paraphernalia?" "Well, it does say 'weed loading surface' on it."

13. Junk food is SO MUCH MORE WORSE FOR YOU THEN The God Given Vegetables/Herb.

You do relize your all eating food made by machines infused with man made chemicals right? yall know why that meat looks unaturaly red dont ya? usda dye's all prepared meats..dont get me started on suger in everything.

Cannabis Vegetable is the most natural food known to man given by the thing that made everything and He SAID IT WAS GOOD! he said it as one of the very first things He choose to tell people my god!

14. This just means they are planning on banning junk foods.

I got a guy on the inside. He tells me these things.

15. And yet people still choose to eat a big-mac over a fresh bowl of herb.

I have this friend who doesn't smoke but is a large individual who regularly consumes fast food. I can't tell you how annoyed I get sometimes.

16. I thought I made it quite clear where I got it from :confused:

Cannabis 'no worse than junk food', says report - Health News - Health & Families - The Independent

17. Theres no need to try and be a smart arse. Did you even read the article mate? Its a bullshit headline, and the report doesnt even go into whats better or worse for you out of the two, it has nothing to do with junk food! Its a shame cos its quite a serious issue that the report is raising, regarding the UKs drug policy not working, its a good subject for debate but The Independent obviously dont think so hence their shit article on it

18. I lost a few good friends to junk food this aint no laughing matter, started off on the mini snickers when they were teenagers and by the time they were adults they double dropping king size fuckers!

19. Wtf? It's WAY better than junk food???

20. I did read it. I just found an article online and decided to share it. At the time it was the only bit of info on it online that I could find.

If you check the times and dates, the articles you posted were created After the one I originally linked. I do agree that the ones you posted are a much better read.