Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis makes you slow/stupid

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Well first of all having an IQ ranging from 80-100 isn't going to support any of your claims lol and none of your claims are supported with FACTS

2. No one said that it increases brain cells, not even he study. they said it MAY increase Brian cell growth. Please read properly before going on your innane rant next time.

3. i don't think weed helps you to be smarter unless it is in moderation, where it WILL help your creativity. it can help you focus as well, if you only smoke a very small amount. it does not make you slow/stupid for a long time, maybe the next morning after smoking a lot or a couple days after heavy use like if you got to a music fest for a week lol. lots of weed and hard intellectual work do not got together. i smoked a shit load sophomore year and my grades suffered, learned the lesson hard. every time i just said "i got the willpower, just go do my homework". i lied to myself every time. i was getting blasted 3-4 times a week and will never do that again. i have, however, aced tests while high. it's not good to go to school high, but it doesn't neccessarily destroy your ability to learn. if you only smoke a little, it can help you focus and have more fun! wish i could say the same for beer lol

4. #124 Brad167, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
    Underage police here. You are being taken into custody for violation against the TOS aswell as 30 counts of pointless thread making in the last 14 days

5. OP: why dont you compare a stoner vs a alcoholic

6. Real police here, you are being taken into custody for impersonating a law enforcement agent.

OP, just leave you minor.

7. Wow thanks I really like being accused of being a kid :(

8. I have an question: Why it says that Cannabis makes you slow? Is it that when you smoke Indica that reaction time is much slower because it's mostly an body high and not a head high? I'm introverted but I hear plenty of people say it damages our brain but yet these are not researching about the differences, I tend to trace things better when I'm high especially when I smoke Sativa besides the world is full of know-it alls. Can somebody answer this, perhaps Granny?

9. I feel as im smarter when I medicate. I feel like im way more creative and the way I write and think outside of the box really helps me out.

p.s. asking yahoo if it makes you stupid...not to be rude, but thats stupid. dont let other people tell you something that gives you relief is bad for you(or makes you dumb). but again, saying what I just said..you dont have to listen or believe anything I just said.

Now you see me..now you dont.

10. #130 shaddytheman, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    That's what Cannabis does to me especially if I smoke an Sativa dominant hybrid, that's when the best of me comes out aka out of the box thinking but when I'm sober, it's like I'm trying to connect the points to finish the conclusion but there's just something missing. I'm glad somebody else thinks like, I haven't encountered people like this well I have but it's just not the same.