Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis makes you slow/stupid

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Yahoo answers are almost always retarded. Especially if it is about drugs.

2. Haha yh, you got that right!

3. I started wen i was 12 and regret it quite a bit. I went into a dependence stage for a couple years of my life, I would reccomend to wait until at least 14 or 15 to try it, but dont be an ordinary user till around 16 or 17. Weed can fuck some shit up wen your too young.

4. Slow and stupid like a fox!

5. i started when i was 13 i wish i coulda started when i was 10.

but my situation is different then most chances are if i hadnt started when i did i would be dead or in jail right now, weed saved my life.

6. #26 mambugaw, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    Yahoo answers is a troll&trollbait community.

Also dude you make an antiweed thread like once a day, it's getting kind of ridiculous.

7. If weed makes you slow, I must've been one hell of a genius to start out with. :smoke:

8. Hmmm why?

9. Hell most of those people are retarded to begin with

and for that guy it took him 20 years to realize he was dumb lmao

10. Yh also what can I say to my friend who hates smoking weed (he used to experiment a tiny bit in high school) but now that hes in my college he says it makes you homeless and a failure, sooooo annoying and he keeps saying alcohols better

11. no offense stoned42 but are you going to post every time you see one thing on the internet saying that weed is bad? gotta stay strong to the green...

12. Show him irrefutable scientific evidence?

13. Respect that it's his opinion?

14. your not over 18 you asked and posted weed questions for the past week lol , obviously under 18

15. Weed causes aids I heard

16. i heard that too.

Awesome
    Indifference to
    Dumbasses in
    Society

yes, i just made that up.:smoke::smoke::smoke:

17. I think the fact that almost 100% of regular smokers have problems with short term memory is some pretty solid evidence that it effects your brain.

Now whether this effect runs into the long term is up for contestion. I personally find that after about 2 weeks to a month off of smoking my short term memory returns and I'm back to normal.

18. I smoke pot, nugs, bud, skunk, AND the dank! :rolleyes:

19. I know man I used to have a fear of schizophrenia though :L but ganja power is too amazing to give up :D

20. oh shit we got the age police here!