Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis lube with ABV

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Greenunit, Nov 11, 2014.

1. So I was reading about cannabis lube as a sex enhancer and different avenue for getting high, but I was wondering about using ABV to make it? Would it still have the sex enhancement effects? Would just canna oil created with coconut oil be sufficient without any other modifications?

Thanks guys

You don't want to use straight coconut oil for a personal lubricant and you don't want to use abv. Remember this is going to be going into an area of the body that's very sensitive. I have developed a female personal lubricant using infused almond oil, mct and cannabis root oil. Be sure your oil is very clean before you start thinking about this kind of product. You don't want anything crucial falling off.  :)

3. I have read otherwise, that 100% coconut oil makes a great lube, although it should be pure and not contain anything else. My gf and I use it a lot. Although it shouldn't be used with condoms, but we don't use/need those.

You can do better. You might as well be using butter. There's more to it if you want to do it right and make it a real sensual experience. Some lighter, silkier oils will make a difference. Floria is the only personal lube on the market and they use coconut oil but also other oils and make it a cream. You can use coconut oil alone if you really want but don't use the avb because it has the the compounds you want already destroyed.  :)

5. So AVB will not work for cannaoil lube? I guess the enhancing cannabinoids are vaped at lower temps?

Yeah, pretty much. You may get some sensation and definitely lubrication but the special enhancements will be lacking, but I'm not saying it won't work at all. If you got it, try it. By the way, there is no high associated with topical applications and no receptors in that part of the body for that.  :)