Cannabis loli

Discussion in 'General' started by helloMarketing, Jan 5, 2013.

1. So I'm interested in buying some stuff here on grass city!

I wanted to but the lollipops

Does grass city have anything else besides pops??

how good is the lollipops?? Lol

2. there are reviews for them and they seem generally well rated

3. They sold cannabis lollipops at a concert I attended during the summer. I'm from Illinois, marijuana of any kind is illegal. One of my buddies asked the guy if there was really weed in them, and he acted like we were stupid for actually thinking there was weed in them. Like, why sell fake marijuana "relaxation" lollipops?

I realize this has nothing to do with your post, so I'm done.

4. It probably has more to do with OP's post than you realize, given OP's posting record :smoke:

OP, those lollipops won't get you high. They're not psychoactive.

5. How bout the mushroom tea??

6. That won't get you high either.

7. His "how good is the lollipops?" statement worries me more than his posting record. Lol

8. English isn't his first language.

9. Soo today right I'm trying to pay with my card!

It won't let me pay

I'm Using ONE VANILLA PRE PAID VISA CARD ummm help??

10. Check out the back of the card. It must say "for international purchases" in order to be used with the GC shop.

11. Hmmm I don't think so :d

12. So.... I have bud... Punk!

13. What's the reason for calling me a punk? I'm about the only dude on here who attempts to take you seriously and answer your questions without making fun of your English.

14. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']

What's the reason for calling me a punk? I'm about the only dude on here who attempts to take you seriously and answer your questions without making fun of your English.[/quote]

I'm just kidding kiddo

15. So he's telling you its a waste of money dickhead. Look into enthobotany if you want a natural legal "high" although its mostly spiritual things I wouldnt do recreationally.