Cannabis - Life-Saving Treatment For Swine Flu

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by kveyo, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Interesting news. Now if only Ron Paul can inform the nation about this solution to the crysis.

2. interesting. what will marijuana help next?

3. chronic masturbation

4. Who wants help?

5. Your sig is hilarious man:D +rep

6. well it hasn't really helped me... uh, i mean... :rolleyes:

7. I hope you all realize the implications, if this is a viable treatment perhaps cannabis will be made LEGAL? Given the virus continues to spread... very interesting news..

8. Yeah, seriously guys.

I cannot wait to see how Above the Influence handles this!

9. Hell yeah

10. #11 bobba loo, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
    well the government has 55 million vaccines in stock just in case theres a pandemic, but these are different, they're not cannabis lozenges or w/e
    edit-theyre not really vaccines, more like something to "try" and help fight the swine flu

11. vaccines don't help if you're already sick.

12. Vaccines aren't preventative measures, you use them once you get the virus, but over-use of vaccines will cause the virus to mutate and change.. which is NOT good......they need things that fight symptoms well enough so people can survive the virus, without causing it to mutate.

13. you got it the other way around. Vaccines are preventative and do nothing once infected. You're think of anti-biotics, which don't do anything to kill viruses anyway. There is no current medical treatment that can kill a virus once it is in the body. Vaccines work by essentially injecting the healthy individual with "dead" viruses therby getting the immune system to become familiar with the proteins of the virus so that when infected later, the body's immune system knows they are a threat and destroys the virus before it can attach to host cells and replicate.

This is interesting news. I love the idea of he medical value articles we see because according to the Gov't, weed has no medicinal value which is why it is Schedule I in the first place!

But just so everyone knows, the swine flu isn't all that bad. People are just freaking out. Its like a bad case of the regular ass flu. Makes you really miserable and shit, but for those with healthy immune systems, it no worse than the regular flu. I got a CDC and WHO brief faxed to me today from the State Board of Funeral Directors. It basically just suggested universal precautions.

14. swine flu=human influenza+bird flu+swine flu

15. Don't hold your breath about marijuana becoming some kind of medical treatment for swine flu nationally. Swine flu in the US is no where near as bad as it is being made out to be, as with most everything the media gets their hands on.

Swine Flu=Fear mongering tool.

16. You're correct, but if people are afraid enough to seek some sort of treatment.. cannabis could be it..

17. If it was, that would be amazing, I just can't see it happening, but I've seen strangers things happen.

18. Yeah, we just have to remember in this cooky place we call Earth facts don't matter, its all about popular perception

19. Maybe this was obamas plan on legalizing all along, he just wanted to see if america was up for it, and they were via the online poll. now his brains are putting the plan into act.