Cannabis legality around the World

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by The Crunge, Feb 14, 2012.

1. If Cannabis was outlawed in the US for taxation, why is it illegal everywhere else?

Did Harry J. Anslinger visit every country and spread the same propaganda?:confused:

2. Seems legit

3. [quote name='"h i g h"'][/quote]

Confirmed

4. Anslinger and his buddies got our country to pretty much force the whole world into some kind of super evil drug prohibition treaty. If you want exact details you'll have to google it.

5. Yeah, something to do with blocking trade, and placing sanctions on any country that didn't kiss our ass. :rolleyes:
    To be honest, I'm just about sick to death of my country, and all their cock swinging, holier than thou bullshit. I wish the rest of the world would just grow a pair, and tell us to go to hell.

6. We live in hypocrisy.

7. I guarentee that if China legalized we wouldnt say shit.... who else would make all of our cheap consumer goods... plus its not like we're buying a lot of crap right now anyway. Plus they have the military and the balls to back it up.

8. The United States could back out of any treaty agreement on drugs if it wanted to. There is only one reason that the country, previous administrations and the current the Obama administration refuses to change drug policies with regard to marijuana, and that is the huge money involved in keeping illegal. Think about all the agency budgets involved in enforcement, the courts and the prisons. Lots of jobs and pensions at stake in making sure drug policy stays the same. It is easy enough to see the fear of losing these budgets and the political swipe of those that benefit from these current policies in the actions of Obama's Justice Department "crack down" of medical marijuana distribution. The fear that current State medical use laws could be leading to full legality has got a lot of people worried about their jobs. Remember all those revenue agents from the alcohol prohibition days became anti drug agents when "Prohibition" was repealed.

9. [​IMG]

Essentially Legal where I live woo hoo!

:hello::hello::D:yay::yay::metal: