Cannabis- Legal, NOW

Discussion in 'General' started by ete23, Nov 26, 2011.

1. according to cnbc documentary cannabis is the MOST profitable drug.... more then any man made medicine...... fill your backyards, fill your front yards with it!!

2. Oh yea man, its a cash crop... the second it becomes legal im investing hard in it/if i have enough money i'll buy some land and make a hemp farm haha

You can make 1000's of products from hemp, most likely many more given the usefulness of each individual part of the plant. The stalk contains the strongest natural growing fibres in the world, the flower provides us with medicinal chemicals, and the oils extracted from the seeds can be used to make an assortment of things including plastic.

Its literally the most useful plant in the world, there's no denying it.

3. its worth so much because its banned so much

4. I've read articles of (Canadian) politicians saying the war of cannabis is pretty much pointless, they're just wasting our money.

5. It's like the high fructose corn syrup taxes. Congress doesn't want HFCS to be cheap so it taxes them so people will cut back. But it's only cheap because they also subsidised corn farmers. So they're paying money to have an excuse to tax us.