Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis is so versatile in cooking

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SpainExperience, Sep 4, 2020.

1. I use different parts and different types of cannabis in my cooking pretty much all the time. My goal is not to get high, but I sometimes make "space" dishes for my friends.

For my own use I often just use fresh THC and/or CBD leaves for overall health benefits. Saying that, all my recipes can be made with decarbed THC to achieve a high.

You often have to come up with different ways of cooking since you do not want to heat the green material too much since the cannabinoids would evaporate. That is the most interesting part of cannabis cooking, IMHO.

Mybreakfast today had very crispy bacon, paprika and zucchini laced with some fresh CBD and THC leaves. I took the pic before I added the eggs, because I am lazy and did not make into a proper omelette and the mess would have not looked so good. :)

This dish can be made with decarbed flower or trim to make it "space". Remember to turn the heat down once you have added the cannabis.
    IMG_20200904_105702.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Maybe you can cut my lawns this Saturday I have a push mower?

3. Wait. She’s in Spain. You’re in Russia. That’s a little bit of a schlep there don’t ya . Just kidding.

I agree about it being versatile. I used to say never trust a woman who doesn’t have bacon grease in her fridge. Now my bacon grease is always infused so I’m the one who can’t be trusted! One if my fav things to do is wake and bake on the weekends. Fry up some eggs in that stuff. I also keep infused heavy cream on hand for my coffee. Ya start your day with infused coffee and keep going with the infused eggs. In no time at all, everything is beautiful and there’s nothing you can say or do that would piss me off. I’m just a happy girl. Especially when good music is playing.

I’m no expert but I think the reason it goes faster is that (a) I always use soy lecithin in my infusion, (b) I’m starting with an empty tummy, and (c) liquids digest faster so the coffee kinda primes the pump.

Anyway! That’s all I know

• Like Like x 1
  4. Whenever I make vegetarian food I add some bacon. :) LOVE BACON! Infused bacon fat is the THE THING.

• Like Like x 1
  5. So, using reverse logic, you must not trust me. I’m a man with bacon grease in my fridge.
    :love:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Funny!!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ha ha! You would pass the test!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Same here. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Baked a cake for a friend's friend some time ago. Just used a ready mix but made some white chocolate leaves to show the portions. Total THC about 500 to 600mg. This was for 4 people with low to mid tolerance. I hope they had fun..... cake.jpg