Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis is not a drug

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by corydub, Feb 6, 2011.

1. It's a drug.

THC is a drug.

CBD is a drug.

God forbid anyone uses that word.

I do drugs.

2. Guys I'm gonna start smoking soap now.

3. I miss being high...

4. That wasn't his point at all.

Anything and everything can cause harm.

Saying marijuana is harmless is completely false, given the risk of dependency, anxiety, depression, and schizophrenia it has with certain individuals.

5. This only reminds me of how some say alcohol and tobacco arent drugs either

6. Yeah I agree. I mean LSD dosen't control my mind, it just... enhances my mind to make me see crazy shit. And coke dosen't either, it just kinda enhances my face to make me not able to feel it.

7. a. A substance used in the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of a disease or as a component of a medication.
    b. A chemical substance, such as a narcotic or hallucinogen, that affects the central nervous system, causing changes in behavior and often addiction.

:wave:

8. Actually soap can be considered a drug technically. Along with deodorant and hair dye.

9. How so? Unless you have some special exfoliating, or medicating soap, I don't really think there is any chemical manipulation going on (unless of course, if you ingest it). I'm not challenging, rather questioning (my knowledge of biology is limited).

10. Haha Well in your world I do drugs. I just don't like the word at all. I just classify things my way for example, Cocaine goes in the category "shit I shall not touch".

P.S. if you smoke soap, use Dove for quality, Dial for economy :smoke:

11. Fuck that make your own for economy.

12. In my world drugs and sex with underage girls isn't illegal. Doesn't mean shit in the real world though.

13. So then you're kinda being hipocritical (spelling?) by saying the shit you wont do are drugs but the drugs you like are not drugs... Whatever floats your boat man, gonna get a lot of hate for that though.

14. #54 chronicman00, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
    anyone who says cannabis isnt a drug should be slapped in the face.

its a drug by literal definition.

AND if it wasnt a drug why the fuck would you smoke it then? if it gets you high, its a drug.

lol but damn wouldnt be awesome if we could just make up our own definitions of what is a drug and what isnt?

try sayin that shit to an officer. hahahaha "no officer this isnt cocaine its just some white powder!"

15. Please don't make yourself sound ignorant by saying it isn't a drug. It is a drug by definition. It alters your mind. There are good drugs and there are bad, cannabis is a good one :wave:

16. #56 IfutureI, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
    Like I said I don't like the word period whether Bleach or Caffeine. I don't use it in my vocab for this reason but if u mentioned it I'd know what u mean. I just recognize while I don't use the word it is a generally accepted term for whatever item. I mean I get all your points about what a drug is but it is irrelevant quite frank.

17. hahahaha! exactly what im sayin man the OP is trippin lol

you just fucked up youre entire arguement by the start by the way.

cause thats exactly what drugs do, they medicate and intoxicate people.

18. That doesn't mean it isn't one, it just means you think that you can circumvent the English language with your unsound and basically retarded logic.

19. Wait a minute ... this ain't the Spirituality and Philosophy section.

Had too much drugs I suppose

20. It enhances your mind, as in changes the way your body works? Oh wait. thats a drug.

Words don't work like that dude. You can't go by your own definition.

I go by my definition of squirrel. Those things with bushy tails? Not squirrels. You know those orange things with stripes that maul the fuck out of people? Yeah squirrels. I love em.