Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis is not a drug

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by corydub, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Yo OP you're the guy that makes all of us look like idiots. You can't make up your own definition of what a drug is. Get an education man.

2. Sweet that means heroins not a drug anymore! I'm going to use it daily! :cool:

3. Well that depends on what you mean by pharmaceutical business, to me it means selling people white tic tacs.

4. He can't? He just did. What make's our known definitions correct?
    What are you? Who are you? Define you.

5. So what if it is a drug? I don't get all this stigma with drug use? Surley as human beings, a huge part of our development and learning should come from expanding our minds?

sugar is a drug.. lets call everyone who uses sugar a druggie? Its silly to look down on drugs.. when we look through history, one of the most constant things is the desire for ways to alter the reality and change perspective.. to expand the mind. Opium for the Chinese, salvia for the tribes etc.

Reality is all groovy and what not, but when someone hands you a new perspective of things in a pipe.. you gotta be pretty boring not to hit that shit.

a good guy once told me, dont take yourself too seriously. In reality we're all stranded on a rock spinning 9000 miles an hour hurteling through a seemingly endless and lonely universe.. We may as well have fun while we're on for the ride..:smoke:

6. LOL, you go by your own definition! Whatever makes you feel better about it bro.

7. God.

Having definitions keeps people on the same page, otherwise we end up in shit like this

8. Creating your own personal meaning for words is like creating your own language, yeah it makes you feel cool and shit, but nobody understands what the fuck you're trying to say to them.

9. This thread is looking like a troll thread the more I read it.

10. That's all the motivation i need :cool:.

11. I can do that too.

12. Isnt that illegal in most states?

13. Only Wyoming, if you know what I mean.

14. #34 TokinGreen, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
    Nahh, Cannabis is a drug and a plant.

The definition of a drug is:
    And im fairly sure weed "alters normal bodily function"

So i conclude, cannabis is a drug

.... a *fairly* harmless one.

15. Nothing is harmless

16. so lets make a bed of bubble rap and wait with a bat for death to come, as it will inevitably do.

17. The connotation with the word "drug(s)" is fucked straight to hell. But yeah weed is a drug, and drugs arent bad, technically the definition of Drugs is:

Pharmacology . a chemical substance used in the treatment, cure, prevention, or diagnosis of disease or used to otherwise enhance physical or mental well-being.

Source: Drug | Define Drug at Dictionary.com

Sounds a lot like Cannabis to me :smoke:

18. with that argument you could say that morphine is not a drug. and the "its a plant" argument isn't a good one. Poison Ivy is a plant, should we start smoking that too?

19. I choose not to define it as a drug because the term is too broad. Soap is also a drug then. I honestly do not care if u put it in the same category as heroin or mouthwash but for me and my purpose it is not a drug. Matter of thought, not fact. You enjoy your drug known as marijuana, while I enjoy my herb. In the end, its the same shit.

20. Ding ding ding

By the way, soap isn't a drug....unless you eat it. Then perhaps, it becomes a rather good emetic >:)