Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis IS a drug.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 bruhh, May 8, 2011.

1. #1 420 bruhh, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2011
    I'm sick of getting in threads and seeing people posting shit telling others how "weed isn't a drug, it's a plant!" and aggressively defending themselves with stupid points. Not trying to be a dick, but weed is a drug. So are caffine, sugar, cocaine, morpheine, heroin, and MANY other. Some are clearly not as strong as others but they are still drugs.

2. drugs are bad...mkayyyyyyy........

3. it's conceptual, if drugs are drugs then what is a drug? A drug is a drug :smoke:

4. Quoting myself cuz im too lazy to re-type.

5. Hey, Don't talk about Whores like that !

6. how dare you shes a nice lady!

7. youre taking stuff too seriously.. who cares if some people say it's a drug or plant

either way it gets me high and i like it

8. I'm sure she is, But I know many nice whores , that woudn't want to be called "mum"

9. I think he's making a good point .

10. A drug is a drug that drugs your drugs.

11. Why can't they just call it a "cure", or "remedy",
    the word drug, has a bad connotation

12. exactly

13. your thinking is completly wrong cannabis is a drug.have you ever looked up the definition of drug?well if you hav'nt i did it for you
    definition of drug:–noun
    1. Pharmacology . a chemical substance used in the treatment, cure, prevention, or diagnosis of disease or used to otherwise enhance physical or mental well-being.

2. (in federal law) a. any substance recognized in the official pharmacopoeia or formulary of the nation.
    b. any substance intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in humans or other animals.
    c. any article, other than food, intended to affect the structure or any function of the body of humans or other animals.
    d. any substance intended for use as a component of such a drug, but not a device or a part of a device.

3. a habit-forming medicinal or illicit substance, especially a narcotic.

14. Just because it's a plant doesn't mean it's NOT a drug. It's a mood altering substance. That means it's a drug. End of story.

15. Depends on your perception of what a drug is.

/thread

16. Stfu this is a stupid thread. Stfu stfu.

17. It's smokable food in my book :rolleyes::smoke:

18. cannibis is a plant, the active ingredients are drugs. anyone who says smokin weed isn't smoking a drug is stupid.. stop lyin 2 urselves

19. Of course OP. We all know it's a drug. People who smoke still remember the "all drugs are bad" stigma or whatever and try and justify cannabis thinking it's not a drug just because it's "harmless" (which it's not). Tons of drugs can be quote unquote harmless if used correctly and in moderation. Even coke, tobacco, opium, and prescription pills. Too many have a holier than thou outlook on cannabis.

20. Exactly, I hate people calling weed medicine too, If I had a serious problem I would want the proper medication not a fuckin joint lol