Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cannabis infusion

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by sethrogenn, Nov 18, 2019.

1. I’m making edibles at home.....i was wondering if it would be fine to infuse the weed and hour at a time. could i cook it for an hour one day, and an hour the next? if so, how many total hours should the infusion be (in boiling water)

2. Long infusion times are completely unnecessary.
    Here's the fastest, simplest, tied for most potent thing to make.
    1. Decarb any amount of herb @ 240 F for 40 min.
    2. Grind to fine powder.
    3. Mix herb, a roughly equal amount of Lecithin, and about 6 times as much nut butterJ or nutella as herb. Keep track of all weights for proper dosing.
    4. Quickly pre-heat mixture to 220 F on a stove top, then bake at that temp for 20-60 min. 60 min is slightly sleepier than 20 min.
    You can try this with as little as 1/2 gram herb.

The same general recipe can be used with any box cookie mix. Use the recipe oil, and bake for only 20 min.

3. The longer it cooks the more sleep inducing it becomes.

Decarb first 240 F for 40 minutes (weed on cookie sheet uncovered in oven)

5 grams Kief-Hash-Concentrates-Powdered buds
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil (any cooking oil works)
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin (any kind)
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done

[​IMG]

<-- over 30,000 capsules made and consumed.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Once your tablespoon of Cannabis oil is made you can add it or part of it to the oil your food item calls for.
    5 grams of weed = 150mg per so 750mg using buds
    5 grams of Kief or Hash = 500mg per so 2500mg in that tablespoon of oil.

BNW

4. Never boil it! If you do it will be an intense nervous result because it burns off terpenes.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk