Cannabis-Infused Skincare Products

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by The Grasscity Post, Sep 13, 2013.

1. #1 The Grasscity Post, Sep 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2013
    [​IMG]
     ​
    Give Your Skin Love with Apothecanna Pain-Relieving Cosmetics

In tandem with the new law legalizing marijuana in the state of Colorado, Apothecanna pain-relieving bodycare products infuses the potent herb.

The company, which is based in Denver, creates weed-infused body care products that allege to have pain and soreness relieving abilities but don't have the inebriating effects that the marijuana plant provides. From body lotions to lip balms, these body care products appear to de-stigmatize the notion that cannabis is harmful, as these products display just the opposite of that. For those worried about the product showing up on a drug test, do not fret because it does not.

The Apothecanna pain relieving bodycare line ranges from $10-54 and is currently only available in Colorado, but will soon be expanding to Arizona and California locations.

2. woah what the

3. make your own ...

4. im so confused....

So I recently bought a bottle of the 'Apothecanna Extra Strength Body Creme' from a Colorado dispensary for $30. The bottle has several warning labels that say things like "THC!" "CONTAINS MARIJUANA" and "KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN". It also has a silver sticker that notes the concentrations as 27.69mg THC and 26.65mg CBD.

When I look this product up online (on forums and the FAQ of the manufacturers website) it says that it is NON-psychoactive and will NOT get you high OR show up on a drug test, but on the back of the THC sticker it says "THE INTOXICATING EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT MAY BE DELAYED BY 2 OR MORE HOURS. DO NOT DRIVE A MOTOR VEHICLE OR OPERATE HEAVY MACHINERY"

which is it.... will the THC in this product cause a euphoric feeling? or did I just waste $30?

5. I have cannabis infused rub ons for arthritis and pain for my surgery. They are too expensive but work, you have to use more than usual though.