Cannabis induced optimism

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Thailer, Apr 25, 2012.

1. I've been smoking for about two years now. I've noticed I've certainly changed in many ways since i started. While a lot of this is just growing up, i think weed has made me a more positive person overall.

I started to open my mind to a lot of things. I used to be so ignorant and uptight about everything. Now I'm noticeably more chill, open minded, and overall more compassionate towards others.

I'm not saying this is solely from smoking weed but I wonder if I would have gone through such transformation without it.

Anyone else have similar stories?

2. #3 Tosh., Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2012
    op. i was literally just thinking about this the other day, becuase i too have noticed im definitely more positive and optimistic.. even the

"I'm not saying this is solely from smoking weed but I wonder if I would have gone through such transformation without it. "

iv always wondered this myself... is it just from smoking weed? or does every person grow up to think like this? but for all i know, this could be the reason why someone under 21 shouldn't smoke weed because their brains are still not fully developed. and i started when i was 15.

Iv always thought i wonder if im to open minded. but now i dont feel as different haha.

3. I've noticed the same thing. Like when I started smoking at 16 I did like any other teenager: Smoke as much as possible to get as high as possible. After about a year of doing that I stopped. I started conserving my bud. Like smoke a bowl the beginning of the day and it would keep me in a great mood and started doing anything that made me happy. I now don't care if people judge me and I do some crazy stuff, like ride any roller coaster, explore places I know nothing about, and I'm now more confident when I talk to people. I used to be very socially awkward. It's opened my mind to be up for anything and listen to new ideas and views. I'm so glad marijuana came into my life.

4. I'm glad to see other blades who feel the same way. It's hard to say how much influence pot had on the transformation. but like it definitely feels like a significant part.

It's beautiful how a plant can have the ability to release what was probably inside of us the whole time.

Keep blazing and open minded, blades:smoke: