Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis in your city (wats your area like?)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by k r e a m, Oct 5, 2011.

1. wats up grasscity forum

im from toronto (Canada)
    and.. im just wonderin hows it like in America (weed laws and cali ) lolll

i kno theres a whole bunch of other sites and forums where i can read, but i just wanna get some convo goin lol and im also baked as hell (just took a hit from my triple perc)

in Canada the weed laws are pretty loose lol , since its technically legal here (medicinal) ..cops really dont give a fuck hahah

and weed is pretty decently priced ..its like..
    $30 - eigth
    $60 - Q
    and $100(or a bit more) gets u about half an O
    if ur wonderin why its nicely priced , lets just say we get a little benefit from the "legal growers" for medicinal medication lol

anyone else wanna share?

2. Live in Sacramento, California. There are 49 clubs nearby my area according to weedmaps. Prices are the same, except the really awesome deals clubs around here tend to have. For example, $25 for 1 8th + a free 8th on Saturday, and you can make return visits to the club to receive the deal again. But our non deal prices are the same as your with some variation by club ofc.

3. Shasta county California. It's beautiful up here my man. Everyone's got weed. I shit you not.

4. Im in Northern Virginia, a few miles away from Washington DC. The people here lack every sort of individuality...

Pot is widely available, even while Virginia law shits on the word freedom.

5. I live in Colorado. It's pretty cheap here, long gone are the days of 20$ g's. I wouldn't pay that now unless I was at knifepoint. Legal or illegal.

collectives around here usually charge 30-35$ an eighth, which is still too much but bearable.

I'm have doctor recommendation but haven't sent my $90 in yet. Once I do that I'll be able to tap into the medical industry.

6. From Vancouver where a good portion of the population can be considered recreational smokers. It's not taken too seriously here by police or the general public but you still need to exercise a certain level of discretion.

For prices, about $30 for an eighth of mids. Pretty standard.

7. Find a dispensary that will pay it for you; places that need patients are often more than happy to do so when you sign as a member. That's the only reason I got mine; $65 cash for the notarized doctor rec and thats it.

8. In Anaheim California Right Outside DisneyLand, There Are 4 Dispensaries Within A Half-Mile Radius Of My Home, And I Have Yet To Visit Every Dispensary In WeedMaps In My City, I Get 8ths Roughly From $25-$60, Depending On The Quality.

9. Northern Ontario. Nearby native reserves provide tons and tons of pot to keep the prices relatively low. Don't ever buy from a native though- their herb usually sucks. Find a legit white dealer and you'll likely get 'imported' bud from southern Ontario and the western provinces of much higher quality than the locally grown stuff.

I'm not being racist, it's just true.

10. I live in Dallas Texas
    Its pretty easy to start dealing around here since. Theirs always dank, but depends on your connect if you want specific strains. Usually we go to a house where they just walk out and ask how much, but i just go their for mids. But for some real dank stuff you can get your delivering white boy or your 15 year old dealer who meets you up at McDonalds. But mids are pretty popular here, 100 bucks for an ounce of mids 350 for an ounce of kush. Pretty nice i guess

11. Saint louis, Missouri

strict weed laws, you'd be surprised alot of locals smoke the herb, ive only been toking for not even 2 years but ive met sooo many people who partake in the herb.

$30 half eigth (fire)
    $60 eigth (fire)
    $110-120 quarter (fire)

never bought more than that lol apparently an OZ is like $250 here

12. There always seems to be some type of special going on in sac clubs :bongin: Gotta love it

13. I'm in shasta county also, it's hard to even sell it around here because there is such an overabundance! I have at least 10 friends that have 50+ plant outdoor grow op and are pulling 4-5 LBs per plant...

14. jealous of you guys, its $20 gs in NC