Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis: In-State flights

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mst94, Jun 4, 2012.

1. I'll be flying from San Francisco to LA (LAX) tomorrow, do you know if the bags get drug checked.(Delta Airline).
    Thanks for your advice

2. Please dont try and bring weed into an airplane

your just asking to get arrested

3. No.
    LAX has crazy ass security

4. I heard somewhere that mmj patients are allowed to take their medicine with them on flights but they're warned that it may not be legal in their destination. Don't quote me on that though.

EDIT: If I'm right it's probably only in some states. You'd have to check, and I bet cali is one of them

5. What do sou need to have as a MMJ patient? a perscription?

6. Yeah you need a prescription from your physician/doctor and then you have to have your mmj card

7. @thestonedstoner cannabis cannot be prescribed, only recommended.

but if you are in cali op you can get your card pretty easy.

8. ya LAX usually has sniffer dogs

9. I thought they are only used on people from other countrys, but I'm not sure though!

10. Take a phat edible like 15 dose

And buy a nice bag when you arrive.
    Try out them talking skills you got homeskillet.

11. Not from Cali so don't quote me but I thought as long as you paid to have your state card (yeah I know you just need the rec) that flying within Cali was no problem. I think Doug Benson did it in his movie.