Cannabis in Restaraunts?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Galaxy420, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Who in the restaurant industry ( chefs) are promoting legalization of cannabis so as to make cannabis based meals for hungry people in restaurants? I see so much advocating and really think that eating this plant will go over better nationwide than smoking it.... compared to simple smoking, cannabis food prep is more scientific/controlled in that the molecules can be tailored and you can even eat raw plants all you want with low to no psychoactive response!! seems that people thinking food when they see cannabsi in their mind rather than smoking cinders and inflammation of vital airways is Better yes!?!

please respond and discuss.. Peace

2. Now that's an idea, I have tried bud in Cambodia Khmer cooking on pizzas and in smoothies, is great. We may get nationwide legalization here, so coffee shops and restaurants are sure to pop up. Hemp seeds, oil and protein powder are already healthy, available everywhere and known about.

drinks like "Hot Chocolate with Hash" would be nice during the winter.
    or come with friends and pay to use a hookah (restaurant gives new, clean mouth pieces)

• Like Like x 1
  3. I though about putting fresh shoots( those "would be braches" that start at the node) into food like mashed potatoes or a stir fry, but by the time I think of it the're either eaten or in the garbage/ compost.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Vegan here for four years of my life and what a time! I got the sproutman book and sprouted all kinds of sprouts, alfalfa, red broccoli, but no hemp back then.... would of liked it I bet but never really thought of it.. I got all the sprouting seeds and supplies shipped in from a hemp hearts company in Canada and the post office folks were itching to open the box LOL with funny looks... I told em it was for sprouting to eat not smoke.. anyway hemp sprouts would be freakin awesome! I think a hemp fiber bag was recommended most for sprouting with a flax bag second up...

5. i think it's a good idea... but how do you control the level of thc in the food?
    can someone just eat a whole slice of mj-infused pizza and go straight to the hospital? :)
    ( i mean some people have just horrible tolerance when it comes to edibles )

to me that's the the main issue, is that edibles can hit you like a freaking tank or have barely any effect... unfortunately it's hard (impossible?) to tell beforehand.

like joe rogan said: "we would all agree, that a gummy bear is not supposed to steal your fuckin' soul"

• Like Like x 1
  6. keeping the acid forms of the cannabinoids is a big start to knowing how potent it will be... you are correct though in that decarbed cannabis is a wild ride to the finish line... more cooks/chefs learning how to dose per meal is a new paradigm worth exploring

thanks whoever above ^^%^ for the dis like- dislikes= wtf?

• Like Like x 1
  7. I think someone really wanted to see how the new buttons work :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. new buttons= clicking!