Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis heals 90 year old's skin cancer in 3 weeks

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Kinaibhlan, Oct 30, 2019.

1. The video also describes how it was done.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. #2 Storm Crow, Oct 30, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    Both THC and CBD (and the other cannabinoids) have a place in fighting cancer! Here is a case study about a man in his 80s who refused chemo, but got "striking" results using a CBD oil on his metastasized lung cancer! (Not as striking as the video above of the healing and "de-aging", but they do have the X-rays showing the tumors shrinking. :yay:)

Striking lung cancer response to self-administration of cannabidiol: A case report and literature review. (UK) (full – 2019) Striking lung cancer response to self-administration of cannabidiol: A case report and literature review

FYI- most medical studies do NOT use adjectives in the title. That they used "striking" in the title shows that their minds were blown by the very unexpected shrinkage of the tumors! :eek2:

Many of the more nasty cancers have what is called the Id-1 gene. This gene makes it easy for them to spread and grow very fast.

Cannabidiol as a novel inhibitor of Id-1 gene expression in aggressive breast cancer cells. (full - 2007) Cannabidiol as a novel inhibitor of Id-1 gene expression in aggressive breast cancer cells Where “CBD represents the first nontoxic exogenous agent that can significantly decrease Id-1 expression in metastatic breast cancer cells leading to the down-regulation of tumor aggressiveness.” (Translation - CBD may be the first non-poisonous chemo drug that "defuses" the Id-1 gene making some bad cancers less dangerous.)

We are just barely scratching the surface of what cannabis can do for us! There is SO much more to cannabis than "just" getting high! (Although that is a lot of fun! :GettingStoned: )

Go here to learn more about cannabis-
    New 2019 "Granny Storm Crow's List"!

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. #3 WeedCat, Oct 30, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
    Here is my skin cancer story. I tried cancer oil known as Full Extract Cannabis Oil (Feco) Rick Simpson Oil (RSO) or some still call it Phoenix Tears.

I was 99% sure it was basal cell because I did a lot of reading and it had all the symptoms. It looked raw like the pictures too.

It absolutely started to work on my skin cancer by the next day. I was buzzed because I didn't want to go to the dermatologist to do Mohs surgery. Why? Because they basically cut a small portion of your head to check the margins for cancer, about the size of a dime. If they find more cancer, they cut a bigger hole. I really didn't want to go that route.

After about a week that healing stopped. I was putting it on daily still but that itchy, painful, tingly basal cell feeling started up again so I went to have the doctor look at it.

He's a kind family friend and had me go to the back area where they were working under microscopes. He showed me that it did indeed kill the surface cancer but didn't get it deep enough. I had my surgery and well, lucky it was on my hairline but I do have a scar and a small dent and I had to go in for two cuts. I shake my head when I think they wanted to put petroleum jelly on my newly cut open head. A petroleum product, really?

Three months later, I get one on my right side of my forehead this time. :( I was practicing making cannabis salves for deep pain issues so I started to dab the cannabis infused coconut oil on my new basal cell cancer. Again, it started to work within the first three days. In three weeks time, it turned to a scab and crumbled off. No more weird, tingly, itchy, painful feeling.

Now, I just use it like a preventative.

So I think the coconut oil allowed it to penetrate deeper in to my skin layers.

My skin has been clear for three years now.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1