Cannabis-friendly spring break?

Discussion in 'General' started by boyakasha1, Feb 27, 2008.

1. So I am starting to plan my spring break and I'm torn where to go. I live in the middle of the US, and I am trying to figure out where the nearest smoker-friendly place to go for spring break would be where me and my buddies can just have some fun and smoke some local green. Ideally it would be Amsterdam, but none of my friends could afford it. I was thinking Toronto as I heard a rumor that it's a pretty sweet place to burn with some good bud. Anyone from around that area or been there that could confirm this? Or does anyone have any other sweet ideas? Thanks in advance!

2. well to be honest for spring break I personally would want to go to somewhere tropical in the caribbean or some where in mexico where you could pretty much buy tons of weed and anyother drug for cheapish prices

3. if you cant afford anywhere out of the U.S. go to california. not only does it have awesome bud but its a really nice place. always warm and sunny, beautiful scenery, beaches- its just got a good vibe.

4. yeah toronto is an awesome place, weed is pretty cheap compared to some prices i've seen here on gc and it's pretty much always dank. I don't know about coming up here for spring break though, you would probably have a better time in the summer. I'd look into going somewhere in Mexico

5. british columbia- best weed outside of Amsterdam

i suggest vancouver- hit up some downtown bars and ask around!

6. Bad times. Spring break last year was when i first got caught.

7. I live near Toronto and the weed here is good and at a $10 a gram pretty much anywhere you go. Most ive paid for a g was 13 and it was considerably better.

8. Awesome. Good advice. It looks like we are torn between Cali (LA or SF) and Toronto or maybe Seattle. We really can't afford to go anywhere out of the country except for Toronto because it is within driving distance. That and I've always wanted to see Canada, but it probably is best saved for a summer trip.