Cannabis Friendly Childrens Books?

Discussion in 'The Bookshelf' started by xXMelkorXx, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Okay Im looking to get my little nephew something for his birthday, oddly enough its on halloween..lol

Anyways, I want to get him a book that gently shows that cannabis is a wonderful plant, and responsible use and so on. His mom, my sister, smokes but only when she isnt with the little guy. She wouldnt mind, since she already is raising him to see things differently than what society views is a stigmatic illegal drug.

Anyways, any suggestions? Links?

2. i saw something on youtube about a guy who wrote a book like that many try some key words in to youtube and see what come up.

3. I don't know of a single one.

4. There is a book just like that.

http://www.justaplant.com/

I saw this a while ago and thought of it for when I have kids some day:rolleyes:

5. Make sure the parents are ok, they would flip shit. Offer to read and clarify to avoid misunderstanding.

6. or you could just let him decide on his own, forcin a view that its ok on him isnt any better than forcing the view that its horrible

for all u know he might smoke weed and then experiment with all kinda other shit n end up a heroin addict where as if he didnt smoke weed in the first place he'd become a doctor

how old is this kid anyway

7. Once I have kids, I am totally buying that for them.

8. There is a reason why 18 is considered the age required to be entrusted as a sane mind that makes decisions buddy. He said it's a child. Children misunderstand. Guidance is always good. Make sure he doesn't MISUNDERSTAND. Being bias is something different, of course. Don't force your opinions.

However, books aren't good for learning everything. I decided to go to public schools all my life so I could see what society is made of, in reality. Instead of reading it, he will experience it, just like me and you, for himself when time comes.

9. Hes 5, and its not like me or his momma is forcing anything on him, she wants to teach him what is right and wrong and Im pretty sure she will except her son no matter what he chooses. But hell if she is going to let some jaded ass govt. to do the parents job.

trust me, we have many bro to sis sessions and talked about this lol :smoke:

10. this is the most retarded thing ive ever read.. this is why i have little respect for most stoners anymore.

11. I believe children should be educated about responsible drug use by adults.

12. How is that so? And its not like I give a rats ass about your negative opinion. I just wanted to find a good book to give my nephew.

13. I would talk to the kid's parents first, they may not even want them to know about drugs yet..

14. i think its a great idea. the schools and pigs cram bald faced lies into our childrens impressionable minds every damn day with no remorse. its all we can do to fight the bullshittery that they would otherwise blindly believe because said bullshit comes from what they view as correct authority. DARE for example. what a crock of shit!