cannabis found in Michael Jackson’s home

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by bobba loo, Aug 28, 2009.

1. #1 bobba loo, Aug 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2009

messed up, dont mess with heroin peeps

2. Fuck the smack, his doctor was using an IV to inject him with a powerful anesthia drug....that is straight fucked up.

3. #3 emazing, Aug 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2009
    that's the world we live in, man

and OP, what does heroin got to do with anything?

4. World's first death caused solely by marijuana

It's official

5. the cited articled states that the heroin was tested and came back negative... perhaps it was hash? or something like that

6. yea i edited the title, but they did think they found it

7. Sad because he apparently had such bad insomnia that he was virtually "immune" to most normal medications, and even some of the heavy duty ones. Honostly, I can't imagine how horrible having insomnia like that must have been, really sad to how he died for trying to get some sleep.

8. Dosnt suprise me at all

killer weed strikes again.

9. of course he smoked weed. how else could be have written such bitchin' music?

10. Exactly!

Has there ever even been a good musician or band that made awesome music WITHOUT at least the occasional toke? EVERY musician I know personally smokes weed, most of them every day.

11. Cat was addicted to painkillers for nearly 25 years, the best he could get and whenever he wanted it; truly was a physical phenom - most people don't last one summer with a pill addiction before they bite it.

12. Totally, just look at the 60's n 70's. I'm a shitty musician and I smoke whenever I can haha :bongin:

13. At least you are capable of playing music, which is an awesome talent, more than I can say for myself.

14. Well I'm not that good. I play a few instruments, guitar, bass and drums. Im meh at guitar, I can only play some pretty basic basslines, but im ok at drums. I've never had the time or the drive to get really good, sadly. I'm hoping to change that in the near future though.

It's not too hard to pick up an instrument, but to get really good you have to have time to practice and a genuine love of music. I only have one of those criteria though, sadly...

15. I bet if you go into most celebrity houses you will find weed... am I right?

16. Frank Zappa of Pink Floyd did not use drugs. He was 'straight.'

17. "if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor, go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cd's and burn em. cause you know what? the musicians who've made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years

rrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs"

- Bill Hicks

18. Well, I think many of the sell-out celebrities won't use weed. Coke, if anything.