Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis EVO Infusion

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Windex83, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Recently got some extra virgin olive oil from a local disp and was wondering how i should cook with it? I have googled and searched the forums here but it seems like i can only find recipes to make the oil not to use it.

Can i just put a little bit in with some mac and cheese after i cook it and stur up or does the oil have to heat up with the food to be effective? The label just says "add to favorite recipe".

Also does it smell when being used while cooking? I am living in a space right now where i dont want any cannabis or funky smells what so ever.

2. You can add it to just about anything, even down it straight if you can stomach it. No need to heat it once its been made.
    A dose might be pretty good in some Mac & Cheese.