Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis energy drink?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Tuscano56, Feb 13, 2009.

1. I know that they have them in amsterdam. Does anyone maybe know a good recipe to make it or maybe something similar?

2. Make some tainted simple syrup and add it to red bull. Haha that's how I would approach it. Although I don't know how soluble THC is to sugar, but you could add fat/protein to the syrup.

3. Ummm... Maybe you could get high then drink an energy drink? I don't understand why the cannabis has to be in the energy drink. It seems easier to just do it separately.

4. lmfao i know right.

maybe he wants a different high? why not just make edibles and drink it down with energy drizink

5. just make some kind of cannabis drink
    and drop a shot of it into an energy drink
    so it will taste good
    :]

6. Don't know of any real recipes, but a janky one you could make with espresso and cannabutter. It may taste like shit, but it will get you high, and will give you energy. Or you could just smoke some ganja and drink an energy drink.

7. Cannabis energy drink? I'm no genius but that sounds a little shady to me. If a legitimate company was making that I'd be ready to sue when I take a drink and end up laid out on the couch for hours eating sandwiches and watching the king of the hill marathon.

8. thanks everyone:cool: