Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis does NOT cure cancer

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Footbag, Aug 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think this is our government or pharmacy behind this surname trying to find up new ideas, would be funny thou.lol

2. But its very interesting. This link has pictures:D

http://www.uni-tuebingen.de/uni/kxm/Courses/documents/KondoReview2005-screen.pdf

3. i'm not convinced that cannabis cures cancer, but i just went through 6 months of chemo. after the first couple treatments i started getting sick and everybody kept pot would help. i gained 70 pounds after i started smoking when most people would have lost 70 pounds or more, when you lose all your weight is when the cancer really starts attacking you, it might not cure the disease but it does sure as hell prolong and make life with cancer 100% easier to deal with.

4. #24 weednotcrack, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    I'm guessing you made this thread in response to my thread about handing out flyers that say the cure to cancer has been found. I don't know what type of cancer you are talking about, but cannabis does cure skin cancer for sure, no doubt about it.

Just watch the first 27 seconds of this video and it'll show you, but you should watch the whole video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tghUh4ubbg[/ame]

You would think a fellow cannabis user would be interested in the plant that they consume can cure cancer.:confused_2: Oh well, enjoy the video! :D

5. #25 mjmama25, Aug 7, 2011
    Marijuana can help percent cancer and it can kill the very beginning stages of mutating cells of lung cancer before the spread. So, in a way that could be considered curing cancer. Of course it's biggest use in the treatment of cancer is helping people cope with the side effects of the OTHER cancer treatments. I for one know how hard it is to eat without MMJ and can't imagine what chemo patients must go through.

6. Has anyone ever wondered if they might have had a spot of cancer at one point and weed or our own body got rid of it? Kind of shit I think about when I'm high..

7. Cannabis as chemoprevention

Lung Epithelial Proliferation: a Biomarker for Chemoprevention Trials?

8. #28 Lebowski, Aug 7, 2011
    This thread is hilarious.

Granny's list of medical articles is so fucking awesome, pardon my french.

Such an inane statement given the cure in question is illegal or highly restricted for research in most developed countries. Additionally most of the research is from the past 10 years, its only recently that we've become aware of just how anticancerous cannabinoids are.

9. Medical cannabis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That is just a link to give you an idea of how stupid this post is. If cannabis doesn't cure cancer then there quite a few researchers/scientists from multiple different universities who would like to talk to you about how you proved that theory since it seems to be killing anything from breast cancer to brain cancer to skin cancer to oh shit this list will be kind of long. Well you get the idea.

10. Hemp oil when rubbed on the skin has cured cancer with ALLOT of people, also in tintures tea and other forms of consumption, there is proof look at granny's links but if you don't wanna believe it cures cancer then that's just your opinion man, But everyone's different with some people it does with allot of people it does but with some people it doesn't just like all medications.

I hope you haven't been pray to the pharmasutical propaganda you do know if there was a cue for cancer like this which there is then they would not be able to make it addictive,mass produce it, or stop anyone else mass producing it people would grow it so until They find there little thing that will help cancer but will probably kill most people they will spread propaganda everyone knows that, it is illegal becuse it threatened to take over he timbur industry and the main investors in coming up with this BS is the alcohol company's pharmasutical company's and the tobacco industry what does that tell you ??

11. People if you can't debate politely I will have no choice but to shut this down.

There are very valid points on both sides. I myself don't believe that MMJ can "cure" cancer either - it can have a great effect on the various types, but cure? No, I don't think so.

In any case...debate the TOPIC not the debater.

12. OK, wasn't taking a swipe at the op but I was just asking what he had to back up his statements, and watch the documentary "What if Cannabis Cured Cancer".

13. #33 Husky42, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2011
    OP you have got to be the most lazy individual I've ever seen on these boards.

There is plenty of informaiton that goes to show just how beneficial Cannabis is for cancer patients and its role in treatment. While it is not a cure all, it is a beneficial product to be used in an all natural regime of treatment methods that ultimately end up being better for your body then the chemical alternatives.

It is not only prescribed to cancer patients for simple thing such as appetite stimulation but it goes beyond that in so many ways.

So instead of requiring others to do the work, take your fingers out of your ass and start doing the research.

14. OK since some people can't be bothered to READ.

This topic is done

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.