Cannabis Documentary called Overpriced

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by HumanseatHemp, Aug 7, 2016.

1. A brand new upcoming documentary about cannabis is called Overpriced, it's about cannabis and ending prohibition, cannabis could be cheaper than meat so everyone should help share this, the documentary is also about other things like the lack of vegan restaurants and other information.

Overpriced - IMDb
    Look what somebody said on IMDB, somebody posted a topic called "This is the best example of what happens when you smoke too much pot" The message reads
    "This has to be a joke. Myles O'Howe, the documentary's director/narrator/writer/keygrip is either super-high or severely brain damaged from too many drugs. His sing-song, slow cadence is so distracting, all I ever heard was his emphasis on the word MEAT.

If this was a truly serious documentary, they would have gotten a narrator that someone could take seriously. Half the trailer is random shots of traffic, while the other half is an extreme close-up of Myles complaining that cannabis is too expensive or that there aren't enough vegan restaurants where he lives that serve pizza and burgers.

What's really strange is that he appears to be narrating from a boy's bedroom in an abandoned house."

I can't reply because I don't have money for a cell phone, I live at home, I spent money on a camera so no money for phone, clothes and other stuff. So you can see the class warfare, people who have money to live ridicule me for not having enough money, I work in a wood shop I don't make a lot of money. I don't have a lot of films made to make more money yet. I couldn't afford to get others to help narrate this like Morgan Freeman who talks slower than me! yet people ridicule me for being on drugs and talking slow...lots of good narrators talk slower than me and people are trying to push me to talk fast. What's with that, any opinions?

2. lol this is all pretty entertaining

3. New Trailer is a lot better, help share and make viral so cannabis can be cheap :) We need truth movement

4. Full documentary was released December 30, 2016. Help Share Far and Wide
    Overpriced
    The Zeitgeist Movement and other activism are Challenged to watch Overpriced and do research lol Many people believe in lies from Zeitgeist and other documentaries, many don't think we can replace fossil fuels the 3rd Zeitgeist movie claimed nothing can replace petroleum and Michael Ruppert who was in the movie Collapse committed suicide. I prove we can replace fossil fuels with Hemp!

Many YouTubers take part in politics but don't talk about politics...