Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis dip?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ragekai, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Hi I'm a toker who dips tobacco everynow and then.  I was just wondering..is there not some way to make a marijuana-dip?   That would be boss to just pack a lipper and get high..
    One thing I hate about tobacco dip with bud is you get cotton mouth then the dip isnt enjoyable..no spit.
    Anyone else think itd be cool to have some bud-snuff? :D

2. You could make a heat processed hash of some sort and apply it to some sort of plant matter. Youd have to swallow the hash juice and itd pretty much be an edible. Only way i can think of

3. That sounds disgusting lol 

4. I would try it if it was made hahaSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Aww I thought you were talking about chip dip. Which sounds way better than the dip you're talking about.

6. #6 morange, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    You could probably drop some tincture on some dip and then you'd get high from that when it makes contact to your blood vessels on your lip and under tongue.

EDIT: though I don't know how you could counter the cotton mouth effect. That happens when you get high no matter the method.

7. Dry out a can of cope long cut till it's not saw dust but relatively starting to dry. Apply a liberal amount of marijuana tincture. Enjoy, but it will hit you just as fast as nicotine that way. You go 0 to 70 in under a minute lol it's intense as hell