Cannabis cured my ocd

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DankestNugs, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Hi this is my first post ever on grasscity,i made a account to tell you this story.I started getting ocd thoughts I would repeat thoughts over and over again and I would touch things over and over and I had thoughts that my brother was someone going to get ran over by a bus or something I started smoking and then quit because I didn't feel that I was getting high so anyways I told my mom I needed something to cure my OCD it was a nightmare how bad it was so my mom called the doctor and I got sent to a hospital made for OCD this place was horrible all we did was arts and crafts and they said it was sposssed to help me cope with my OCD wich was bullshit cause it didn't work I was there for a week and It was the worst week of my life my parents paid all this money for something that didn't work so I got out of the hospital and I said to myself what am I spose to do this is so bad I thought the rest of my life was gonna be this bad I was in my room thinking what can I do and I remembered that weed helps with anixety disorders wich OCD is a anixety disorder so I did some research and said im gonna try weed again so I called up my homies and this time this weed was so beatiful crystals Orange hairs and I felt high for the first time I was high we smoked a blunt and I started smoking and I was noticing I was having good thoughts and I wasn't repeating things I figured out cannabis cured my OCD now I'm a stoner for life im proud to say Weed cured my OCD and that I smoke this whole time I didn't need to go to that hospital all I needed was cannabis This plant saved my life.

2. Paragraphs plz lol. But good for you, the power of weed :) sadly it makes my OCD worse :(

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. That's great to hear OP! Just remember moderation is key, if you get carried away it may cause your OCD and anxiety to become more prevalent, or worse you'll build a tolerance and it will become more difficult to get the same comfortable feeling.

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...

4. Great to hear!

5. Glad it worked for you. For mine, it just makes me stress less at the thoughts. They come back full swing afterwards, but it's a pretty good symptom helper while it lasts. Works better than prescripts.

6. You guys need to really try this for OCD I smoke everyday it cured mine

7. If cannabis was never made I would still have OCD

8. im just so happy it's gone now I never have to live with it again

9. you might not be out the woods just yet
    you might run in to other problems
    let someone triping over the fact you smoking
    just be cautious

10. Wait what do you mean??

11. U ever have OCD?

12. You're assuming that everyone with OCD acts and responds the same way. Mental illness is incredibly complex and different from person to person. There are common symptoms yet person A might have different symptoms from person B. That's not even getting into brain chemistry and how people react in completely different ways to medication.

13. I understand I just wanted to share my story

14. lol... you're always gonna have ocd, bud. I had 8 hour rituals, thought I got rid of all of it, was living a normal life, and now it's fucked up again.... it takes 8-10? hours now, and I'm about to go start them again. Hello GC for the next half day.

15. Try cannabis good cannabis I don't have to do rituals anymore cannabis cured it I can say it really did

16. Really try it mabye it can help with your OCD like it did with mine

17. Hopefully everyone on here is doing ok with there ocd

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. But are you repeating your thoughts but are you repeating your thoughts but are you repeating your thoughts but are you repeating your thoughts

[​IMG]

19. I also smoke to reduce my anxiety. cannabis is a magical magical thing