Cannabis Cup

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by highdevil, Apr 6, 2009.

1. So me and buddy were in Amsterdam and we were walkin by a couple of bars and about 6 guys were sittin down outside smokin and drinkin. We got a little closer to these dudes and realized, Kotton Mouth Kings right in front of us. We go up to them and we ask 'em if they had any extra shit to spare and they told us to sit down. Johnny Richter pulls out a good 2 oz from each pocket and says, you ever smoked the real shit. me and buddy were kind of petrified and said well we smoke anything we can get. They laugh and then they rolled up in this cuban cigar and rolled it SUPER friggin tight and then we were puffpuffpassin about 4 times and it lasted too. Then they invited us to the Cannabis Cup because they told us we had some potential so we went 'em. We discovered some SICK buds mon, woohooooooooooooooo. After that day they had a plane to catch cuz they had to go to Cali for some recording. Extreme?????:cool:

2. ah yes, that is extreme.
    you have a pretty good imagination there.
    i doubt your even over 18.
    troll.

:smoke:

3. and if this actually happened, and im just being a complete douche. my apologies. im very high :hello:

4. im high every minute of every day none taken its cool I really did tho bra and fo yo info Im 19 foo:smoke:

5. yeah, now i really doubt it.
    19 year olds dont type like you do. 15 year olds do.

6. actually I died yesterday watch yo back :wave:

7. Next thread, you will try to get everyone to believe your sig. is true.

8. hey hey...

at least he has a good imagination. lol

9. to quote the vast, all-knowing internet

pics or it didn't happen.

10. welcome to the internet bud im bill clinton and im here to tell you that you dont know shit about a person behind a computer screen so go do your dumb dick tracey investigations else where and remember this is bill clinton siging off ;)

maybe your the one whos not acting so 18 :p

11. Could be, I saw brad pitt once over here.. never said a word to him because everytime I see a movie and his face appears, I want to knock him out.

12. And i'm currently in a coma.

13. I have to call B.S.

- No famous person, just starts talking to someone of no status, who they don't know, and whips out 2 Ounces out of each pocket... 4 Oz, that most definitely will get you jail time.

- You have no proof of this happening... not even an autograph or a picture.

- If this really did happen you would have an amazing story. Not a paragraph that you can summarize into...

I was in amsterdam, I smoke with KMK, the showed me 4 oz, then took me to Cannabis Cup, then flew home...

Smells like some serious bullllll, and if you read your other posts....

14. i agree.. no proof, not only that, but the Cannabis Cup happened back in November. Your a few months late

15. And they ain't catching the plane with 100grams on them.

16. no ones telling you to believe him and no one is telling you to read this thread lol

17. good shit man-thats a story to remember:smoke:

18. And no ones telling you to ride his jock, you just do it by choice.

This is obviously a troll. So if you want to come on a trip to the moon with me, the rest of this thread and Jimi Hendrix, whilst smoking 10 pounds each to the head. Come join us.

This kids a troll. Get over it.