Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cannabis cup?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sundance, Jan 14, 2008.

1. so i was sitting here reading about the cannabis cup
    and a question popped into my head

how do the breeders get there weed to the cannabis cup:confused:
    i mean they arnt all from amsterdam
    so they have to get it there some how

2. illegally i bet..

3. thats actualy a really good question...
    i guess i vote illegally as well...

4. The only reason I can think of is that the breeders who come from countries where recreational use of marijuana is illegal are probably all certified medical marijuana growers and are probably allowed to transport their "product" with the right permission and documents.

5. Not many get searched going to Amsterdam, lol, coming back is where search is most likely. lol:D:smoking::ey:

6. I've just thought they go down there a few months early and grow it. That's what I would do, just go there and relax and grow until it starts

7. yeah... the only issues are entering countries where it's illegal. shoot, i bet the guards in holland tell people they serarch and find weed on
    "good luck at the cannabis cup"

i don't know how paranoid the US is about smuggling weed OUT, but it wouldn't surprise me that growers fly out of canada.

another possibility would be to network with someone in holland and have them grow it locally.

8. i wonder how many breeders are actually from the us
    and i do agree that it is alot easyer to get out of the country than to get back in
    when i flew to mexico i wasnt searched at all
    but when i came back i got searched 3 or 4 times

maybe they just charter like a private plane or somthing
    that might work

9. DNA genetics is all american independents.

even though the dutch are very weed tolerant, the general concensus is that they aren't really the best breeders or growers. they're too into hydro and "bio" (fake organic) and they always try to make their strains taste sweet.

sour diesel would never come out of hooland and even most of the strains they breed there like bubblegum & haze started out in america. the dutch came to weed as hash smokers.

DJ shorts is another US breeder that competed there and kicked some butt

10. I thought the weed at CC was from the coffee shops?

But w/e, after AK's review that's off of my to do list

11. they probably bring it there in a bag :smoking:

12. i thought DNA genetics moved to amsterdam because they were scared of getting caught in the us or somthing

thats what i heard atleast

13. i don't know about their location or motivations, but DNA definately STARTED here. they were still here i think from the blurb i vaguely recall reading in the cannabible.

man, as much as i didn't like the book, i sure do quote it alot.