Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis Cup

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sidious, Nov 5, 2002.

1. I was thinking of going to Heav....sorry Amsterdam next year for the Cannabis Cup, i was just wondering if anyone had been before??....if so how good was it?....how busy?....etc....Peace out...Sid

2. one of my friends went and judged it, he had a blast. you should go, i am sure you will love it.

3. i wanna go next year too and be a judge. i'll have the time of my life! i've been thinking of moving out there in a couple of years... so when i'm there for the cup i'll check it out... who know's, maybe i'll just stay :)

4. would it be better to go to A-dam on an off time?, i am sure during the cannabis cup its filled with tourists.