Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis Cup Amsterdam trip question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Immeco, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Hey there fellow blades! Need some help here.

Me and my friend are going to be attending the Cannabis Cup this november, something we've been planning on doing for years. I found a "package deal" kind of thing that covers the admission tickets, 6 days/5 nights at a hotel, and the flight over. What I was wondering was how much extra cash should I bring? The only thing we'd be spending money on would be food and ganja, as we're getting judges passes.

tl;dr
    How much money should someone bring for 6 days in Amsterdam, if they're only buying food and weed? Smoking everyday most likely.

2. Well weed sells around between $10-14 average a gram at most coffeeshops, and food can be pricey since it's a big city. Not sure how the cup goes though, I wasn't there in November. So really, no one knows how much to bring since we don't know how much you eat or smoke. Lol good luck, it's a great place.

3. You should be straight with a grand between the two of you.

4. Aight, thanks dudes. We figured it would be about half a grand each. :smoke:

5. where did you find the package deal?

I want to go next and and was wondering how much it would cost

6. If you check out High Times Cannabis Cup website, they have a link to a nice package deal. I picked the cheapest hotel because I'm not one for flare. :p

7. It wasn't easy dude. Me and my roommate are anything BUT rich. We've been saving up for almost 8 months now, and are still saving up. :(

It'll be worth it though. This is like a stoners dream.

8. now i'm gonna have to start saving up some money so i can go someday

9. Haha, you totally should. You really realize there a lot of things you can do without when you're saving your money. For example, me and my roomie have eaten nothing but ramen for the past month and a half. >_>

10. It's really expensive over there, eating nice meals every night will cost you at least 40-50 Euro's a day and just little snacks etc in coffeeshops are also ridiculously expensive. I brought 650£ of spending money for 5 days last time...