Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis Cup 2012 Bay Area

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wykyd_Green, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Haven't seen a thread about this event yet, and I couldn't post in the trade show/exhibition section either, whole lotta good that does :mad:!

So is anyone here going?

A few of my buddies and myself are going, I actually forgot about this show until my buddy asked if I was going tonight, he prob only wanted me to bring my more portable oil rig. Of course I load up the computer and search for a coupon :D %30 off!!! $50 instead of $70 all day everyday. My buddies were pissed when I told em that haha.

I'll make sure to catalog/describe the event for those who'd like a taste, just let me know haha. :wave:

[​IMG]

2. I wish I was able to attend that.. hopefully one day I'll have the opportunity to get there.

Have fun man!

3. Isn't it weird that they're holding it in South Richmond?

4. Fuck I would hella go to that, but the price doesn't fit my range right now unfortunately. :( :( :(

5. It's a bitch having to pay extra rent cause your damn roomate left. And yes its very weird its in Richmond. Why not SF!?!??

6. Yeah I also thought it was weird they advertise it as San Francisco but it is indeed in Richmond.... Only thing I can think is that it would be less expensive to rent a location in rich than sf.

7. I'm pretty sure Granny is going.

8. Yea not only that but parking would be a bitch in SF... But they're holding this shit like half a mile from the straight ghettoo, lol

9. Fuck I wanted to know how far away that was haha.

I am banking on the fact it is going to be pretty well handled and that their may be some far weaker pray than my buddies and me. But hey I am praying for the best.

That's awesome I'd love to meet her, her stories and info are the one.

10. Sorry if this is a stupid question but I was wondering, I know they can hold these in Amsterdam no problem, but how can they advertise blatantly something involving a scheduled substance in California?

11. [quote name='"theapplethief"']Sorry if this is a stupid question but I was wondering, I know they can hold these in Amsterdam no problem, but how can they advertise blatantly something involving a scheduled substance in California?[/quote]

California along with ~26 other states was it? have been approved on the state level to have medical cannabis, so in turn events like this are hosted to inform patients about new strains, devices, legal matters, growing, etc.

12. Holy a shit the Cannabis Cup is the ONE!! So epic and laid back everyone was beyond chill. It was literally dabs a plenty for everyone and booth babes ass hanging out for days.

The lack of tables/seating blew and after the 1st day we were all hurting in the legs. For the 2nd I bought little fold up stools and we made our own little dabbing sector... Hella peeps were talkin shit but hell I would have too if I was standing all day. I think we were the only ones with our own chairs.

More expansive write up of events soon to be in my pickup thread!

13. I can see her handing out medical journals n such

14. #14 Wykyd_Green, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2012
    Pics from the cup!!

My homies and I are on youtube dabbin it!!!! Hahah Cannabis Cup 2012 Bay Area (day two) , even though it was actually day 1 haha

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. #15 Wykyd_Green, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2012
    More pics from the cup!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. I'd +rep but I gotta spread it around first. That soda cup water pipe is fucking sick. I wish I had gone to this, I'm 40 minutes away, tops.

17. YES! The cup was my favorite piece I saw all day, dude was most def a hardcore dabber, he was asking tons of questions at the Dab Panel. You should have mang, all my buddies were saying the same thing after I went as well.