Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis Cup 2011

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Lizard King, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Sounds a lot like home, except my MMJ card keeps them at bay, oh yeah we also have our cups at a Grange hall next to the FD w/ no problems.
    Probably should've stayed home with some fellow blades and bought a peezy or a zip of different strains and had your own cup.

2. #22 OutOnTheTiles, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    Thats fucked, I thought cannabis was legal in Amsterdam?

edit: nevermind I just read that they have a "soft drug tolerance policy"

3. Ten years ago, when I took a fantasy type interest in traveling to this event as a young stoner they offered free samples. Everything I read about this event was off the hook. High times magazine type articles.

I don't know what it is today but a decade ago it was a week long binge of the best cannabis the world had to offer... many first hand accounts complained of too many strains, not enough time.

Great all nighters on edibles...

Times do change though...

4. The pressure from the EU and the US is paying off I see. ffs.

5. that sucks man how did it pan out?

6. I was at the cup. Not when it got busted tho. We wherw walking around the city. What I heard only 1 person from the cup got arested. He had like 500 grams or some shi like that. They pretty much made al the vendors that had weed leave. Aka all the good stands.

We went back the day after the raid and the expo looked like a ghost town. Maybe 20 stands still set up.
    Pretty much the cops got mad because they where giving out free weed and hash.

And they still give out samples