cannabis critic

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by purrp, Jul 11, 2012.

1. It would be totally awesome if someone judged and made a review once a week about a strain, food and a movie. The person would get a bud strain, smoke it then do a little review. Afterwards they would go out to eat at a somewhat popular restaurant and rate it explaining their experience. Lastly they would smoke again then head off to see a new movie at the movie theaters or block buster lol. Typically it would be posted on a Saturday morning.

2. That'd be some boring ass viewing. You're watching other people smoke? Meh.

3. lol no of course not, it'd be a blog.

4. That would be epic. Instead of wine tasting bud tasting.

5. If only I was in Cali :(

6. Live your own life.

7. [quote name='"l James l"']Live your own life.[/quote]

it would be just like Roger Ebert except it's for stoners.

8. id like to volounteer

9. I'd do that shit. If I had the cash, lol...

10. you just gotta find some magazine that wants to sponsor you

best job evar!:hello:

11. Anybody in Cali or near there could do this lol.

12. [quote name='"purrp"']It would be totally awesome if someone judged and made a review once a week about a strain, food and a movie. The person would get a bud strain, smoke it then do a little review. Afterwards they would go out to eat at a somewhat popular restaurant and rate it explaining their experience. Lastly they would smoke again then head off to see a new movie at the movie theaters or block buster lol. Typically it would be posted on a Saturday morning.[/quote]

They do this in the culture magazine and this other weed magazine I get in the dispensary but it's a monthly issue and i like how it's a local clinic and nice pics

They also reviews eidbles

13. they have videos like that on youtube. check out toking daily

14. pay for all my expenses and you've got a deel..

15. Let's start a thread and random people just do it? No commenting except the reviews?

16. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']

They do this in the culture magazine and this other weed magazine I get in the dispensary but it's a monthly issue and i like how it's a local clinic and nice pics

They also reviews eidbles[/quote]

The dispensaries that I go to do this as well.

17. [quote name='"jcoxx93"']Let's start a thread and random people just do it? No commenting except the reviews?[/quote]

I think you have the right idea.

18. [quote name='"SapperBMET"']

I think you have the right idea.[/quote]

Yes he does, someone open a thread ! "Official: Strain Review Thread"

19. Started In the general section under Chill Out Zone.

20. [quote name='"jcoxx93"']Started In the general section under Chill Out Zone.[/quote]

Thank you