Cannabis Cigar

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by sirsm0kesal0t, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Its such a dick move to dose people with something like that.

This frat I used to chill at alot, back in the 70's the brothers would dose like mixed liqour with acid at parties lol, thats crazy.

2. Funny that you should say that. One of my fraternity brothers is the one that gave me the pill. Damn back in the 70's were your stories recent or in the past? If you party this way to this day you are a god my friend. I'm still young. I'm turning 21 in October.

3. [​IMG]

This is the one i made...although it doesnt look quite as big as the one from that link, it still cost me upwards of 200 dollars. It hit really really smooth and tasted INCREDIBLE. i shared it with my roommate(whos b day it was, hence the treat) and two other friends. it took us about half an hour to finish and we were puffin hard. It was the highest i have ever been on just marijuana and was a great experience. if you ever have the time/money i say go for it!http://cloudimages.grasscity.com/smilies/smoking.gif

4. that looks hella cool but my question is who still gets thai stick these days?

5. haha, I got a better idea.

Get some good bubble hash, and flatten it paper thin and roll dank up in that

:hello:

6. DUde you brought back a thread from 2006, and posted a fake link.
    Oh hi troll:wave:

7. yeah he's a troll and that's been established, but I still wanna know does anyone here get Thai Stick cuz I've never actually seen that shit in person and never heard of anyone smoking it past the 1970s

8. WELP

i made my first thai stick last night.

wrapping with leaves SUCKS.... hards shit with RSO.. so i'm thinking about wrapping it and then just dipping it in oil instead, lol

but i have a bad ass thai stick now soaked in simpson oil and soon to be bho :)

not sure how to do that wrapping of the leaves now.

BUT i made my thai stick using fresh hemp fibers. so no untying necessary.

9. This is cool i guess but i still dont really see the point.