Cannabis Cigar

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by sirsm0kesal0t, Jun 12, 2006.

1. This is something for total endulgance and only when you can afford it.

This is a guide on how to make a cigar entirely out of Cannabis.
    Instead of writing it all out i thought i would just give you link to the original author, i don't want to take credit for something i didn't make so i'll leave the link instead of writing the guide.

http://www.weedfarmer.com/joint_rolling/cannabis-cigar/cannabis-cigar.htm

2. i wanna see a picture of one.
    i might try it after i harvest.

3. thx for the link

4. that shit is tight but that would take so much fuckin effort. i will have to try that someday though that is awesome!

5. If anyone makes one of these and leave some kinda smoke report, I will bow down, + rep, make a sig whatever you want!

6. Haha that's so much work!

I don't think i'll be trying it, but an awesome guide!

7. I'm friends with this multimillionaire and he took out all the tobacco out of a cigar and replaced it with bud so it was the same size as the original cigar (he seriously put like half an O (if not more) in a Churchill sized cigar. I thought that was decadent, but what you posted takes the cake. I have pictures of joints and blunts this kid rollers. Once I upload them on my Mac, I'll post them here. I think people will get a kick out of them.

That all cannabis cigar seems like sweet heaven. I'd kill for one. I bet the effort to make one must be crazy.

8. mmmm nothing the sweet smell of utter bullshit in the morning.

My multi-millonaire friend doesn't bother. He just owns a 20-foot zong, and hits it off the roof of his house.

:rolleyes:

9. We call that a Gotti, I love doing that, ive only done it once or twice since it takes alot of weed.

The cannibis sigar ive seen that many times on here, Id rather roll a blunt or gotti if I had enough weed. I don't think burnt weed leaves would be too smooth.

10. i would love to roll one, or a few of these in my time.

maybe when i'm an old man i will smoke these all the time.

11. I kid you not. I go to a private school where a good deal of kids are rich. I met this kid through a friend of mine that lives in downtown chicago (he too is rich). They went to boarding school together. The kid that rolled the blunt bought all the weed and rolled everything (I'm not a baller at all). The guy was super rich from his grandfather's fortune. Buying half an O was nothing for this kid. We smoked it all in one night. Like I said I'll upload picks of the joints and blunts this kid rolls once I get them on my mac. I'm not one to lie.

12. This is something i have yet to try my self, i was just hoping some one would have the connects to construct this cannabis creation and tell every one how it smoked.

13. Yea I dunno why he called bullshit, I have a bunch of friends that smoke an Ounce a day (its325-400 from a good connect great headies) no problem, a few gottis a month normally just reg dutches but weve rolled big too, always headies nothing else gets us high anymore.
    Thats only like 3-4 kids tho, most of us buy an 8th every other day or two.

14. I actually believe you, i know one one or two people that have come into money.

I just get bitter. I work blue collar and you can bet i work hard for every dollar I've ever made.

Then there are some people who don't have to do shit all and will never understand the real value of a hard day of work.

Haha, you get me?

15. looks pretty cool, but i am sure it would be harsh as hell smoking that. I do not like to inhale cigars(nor should you) and inhaling hose leaves wouldn't be too good.

to tgsk, you make a half o sound like it is some ungodly amount. no need to try and impress people over the internet man.....no need

16. Damn thats a lot of weed. The most I've ever smoked was a half an ounce between 2 guys and myself (both of which are those rich guys) in one night (the blunt night and then a joint night with another 1/2). Weed to them is nothing. On 420 one of them treated me to 3 free blunts that weren't rolled, instead they were stuffed with weed (I also happen to be very good friends with this guy). At least these kids are nice enough to share the wealth.

17. Thats basically what a few of my friends are like they just smoke blunts all day like 15 a day if your with them then you smoke too.

One night my two friends (who are best friends) smoked 19 headie blunts (3/4 ounce) of headies and blew 250 bucks of coke and got a handle of vodka not to mention red bulls, and other things to mix, and the 19 dutches. How could I forgot, also they both took a 80mg oxy. This was from like 6pm to 3am and my one friend paid for it all. He just grabbed his moms atm card and took a few hundred bucks out, along with a few hundred bucks he already had on him. I used to buy a half o a week and my best friend did the same, and we were always high, but damn this kid does that per day, and then some.

18. Damn your friends party like mine. My craziest night drinking, smoking, and drug doing isn't even close. I drank 2 bottles of Champaign in 10 mins, a 1/4 handle of rum, 10 or so beer, I smoked a gram of weed, and then someone handed me some speed and then I went to the bar (drank more too). Some pretty attractive girl took me home with her and I had to walk home because I was too fucked up to nail her. I seriously puked till blood came out never again will I mix drugs. I normally only drink and smoke. Someone jackass gave me the pill when I wanted some aspirin. Drunken me took the pill without looking. The guy was one of my friends and thought it was funny.

19. Damn your friends party like mine. My craziest night drinking, smoking, and drug doing isn't even close. I drank 2 bottles of Champaign in 10 mins, a 1/4 handle of rum, 10 or so beer, I smoked a gram of weed, and then someone handed me some speed and then I went to the bar (drank more too). Some pretty attractive girl took me home with her and I had to walk home because I was too fucked up to nail her. I seriously puked till blood came out never again will I mix drugs. I normally only drink and smoke. Someone jackass gave me the pill when I wanted some aspirin. Drunken me took the pill without looking. The guy was one of my friends and thought it was funny.