Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis Cigar

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fish101, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Ive heard a lot about these but have never seen one. Has anyone on here?

2. Not sure why this is in seasoned tokers, but they're called blunts and they're wonderful and most every weed loving person has seen one....

3. Recreational Marijuana Use
    This is the forum where you can post about bongs, pipes, joints and even brownies! Share pics of your pieces and your current stash, show off your glass and share your recipes. (Please post stories in Real Life Stories and questions in Apprentice Tokers.)
    \t\t
    Seasoned Tokers
    Been puffin' for a while? This spot is for our truly experienced smokers. If you're a seasoned toker, please share your vast knowledge of the herb and discuss your adventures with Mary Jane in this forum with other seasoned tokers.

Need I say More?

4. i think he's refering to some internet manual or something about rolling that speaks of a "cigar" rolled with marijuana leaves and buds

5. Really? A cigar filled with marijuana? What a dumb idea.

6. try a crack cigar instead, its more fun

7. I find crack really enhances the quality of my life. I can't believe people buy into all that bullshit government propaganda about it destroying your life. It's just a plant.

8. that would taste bomb as fuck and get you lifted great idea

9. ya I'm pretty sure he was referring to an actual marijuana cigar. No tobacco involved. I wish I could find leaves so I could make one.