Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis Card Medical Record

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by cahiba, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, I was looking into getting a Cannabis Card in CA, and I was wondering if the public or authorities could find out if you have a card or not by your name, if not by name how can you be identified?

Also I've heard that having a cannabis card goes on your medical record and my parent who's a doctor is against the use of Marijuana, so I was wondering if I get a card will my parent be able to find out that I have a Cannabis Card through my medical records, I would prefer that they didn't know.

Thanks

2. Hon, you pay cash to the pot doc, you get your rec. No (government) county card is needed. No records except in the doc's office! So how could Dad know unless he golfs with the pot doc?

And what the F' ing difference does it make?- you're 18! (Or said you were :p ) Have you ever clicked the link below in my sig? You might want to show it to dad someday. Most folks who are against cannabis, know nothing about cannabis, except what they learned in DARE!

About those cards (one more thing for dad to find?) there are county cards that are SUPPOSED to be confidential. (I don't trust my local government). These protect you from the cops (usually). The cops call in the ID number and you get verified. If you are a "cop magnet", get one!

And there are the club cards- good only at that particular dispensary. No problem with them unless the dispensary gets busted...then the feds have your name! :eek:

I just have my rec. Grow my own and have never been to a dispensary. No cards.

Granny :wave:

3. love you grams!

4. note in my diary...GSC cussed today...:smoking: :D :bongin: :metal: :yay: :hello: :laughing: :gc_rocks:

5. Actually it was 3 years ago.
    CHeck the dates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.