Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis Capsules

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Greenhead, Mar 14, 2009.

1. I finally made some cannabis pills today. I did it according to the usual tutorial people seem to use (if you aren't familiar with it, here it is: http://boards.cannabis.com/concentrates/140616-cannabis-capsules-step-step-guide.html ), however I didn't have any hash and I'm preparing for a TB so I won't be buying any bud for a while. So it's a bit of a Frankenstein really. I used QWISO hash from vaped bud, a little keif and a little bit of green bud (and I truly hope it wasn't all for nothing).

I am waiting for my wife to get done with her work on the computer (not quite sure how long that will take, you know women). And then I plan to pop 3 of these lil' guys.

[​IMG]

My history with edibles is that it seems to take a lot for me to feel it, so that's why I am concerned that these may not have the effect I desire. I guess we'll see, I'll either update later tonight or tomorrow depending on how long it will be until I take them.

Peace :smoking:

2. Good luck man, canna-pills sound awesome.

3. yeah ive done it before, but also put some herb in it, cause herb is pretty healthy no doubt. and try microwaving the pills or something cause then you could get pretty stoned since its concentrate

4. ^lol wut

microwaving it isn't going to do anything...

5. I had one yesterday for my first time.
    It was amazing.
    I was on my way back from whistler and my friend gave me one so i poped it and like an hour later it just sorta hit me.
    i was going with my school so they were playing a movie on the bus.
    it was the dark knight and it extremely trippy cuz i would see the movie i could only hear it..

Anyways the pills i had looked ALOT different from urs.
    the inside was like.. very light brown and it wasnt liquidly is was gooey but solid.

Anyne know if he put sumthing in them to make em look like that

6. He might have used a different fatty substance, I used coconut oil. The capsules also look different now, the pics were taken right after I made them. Today the oil has reached room temperature and have solidified and it's no longer that golden color.

Anyway, I took a few of them last night and I was EXTREMELY high and I remained high for a long time. I'll definitely be making these in the future.

7. That looks great as hell tbh.
    +rep

8. Where did you buy your capsules at?

I was interested in making Cannabis Capsules as well, but I thought it would be easier to hit up Walgreens or whatever and buy some of the cheapest supplement they have and just empty out the capsule.

9. I bought the capsules and the extra virgin coconut oil from http://www.healthsuperstore.com/

The wifey and I hunted through every local store that might carry either items with no luck. Finally I just said, "Screw it." and decided to purchase them online and wait a few days.

10. i made about 300 of these last summer. i made them from an ounce of hash. they work very well they can put you right to sleep.

11. im not sure if that works you have to slow cook it for hours.