Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis capsule potency question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Dj.sammyoaks, May 5, 2016.

1. So I'm debating making cannabis capsules and I'm just wondering on how much bud to use. When I make edibles I use about 8g bud for 12-13 cookies, any ideas on how much flower I should use for 10 capsules? I'm a daily smoker, takes a bowl and a half of dank to get baked.

2. are you looking for a medical or recreational dose?

Daytime or for sleep?

3. Recreational daytime dose

4. Go with your existing dose for now.. Use 8 grams of decarbed flower for 12-13 caps and test..
    I run 5 grams of hash in 1 tablespoon of oil and it makes about 30 very potent caps..
    [​IMG]
    Adding 1/6th lecithin by volume will double the effective strength of your oil..
    5 grams decarbed hash
    1 tablespoon coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon soy lecithin
    Blend and heat 20 min at 220 Degrees F then freeze.. 3-4 or more additional heat and freezes will break down more Trichome heads and change the profile to more degraded cannabinoids..
    Makes 30 (0) caps
    Same recipe for powdered bud it just won't be this killer potency..
    BNW

• Like Like x 2